Search results for query: *

• Users: Dolce
  • Order by date
  1. Dolce

SwSh Egg Move Morpekos for Trade!

A male Morpeko would be nice, I work all day pretty much but I'm off at like 9pm EST. And off till 5pm Saturday. I can DM you later when I'm out of work.
  2. Dolce

SwSh Egg Move Morpekos for Trade!

@EmpoleonProd I want one!! I'm playing sword, but would you like a lunatone in return?
  3. Dolce

Recent Gaming Purchases

Etrian Odyssey Nexus, it'll get here Feb 5th since I preordered it on Amazon. Kinda sad it's the final send off for EO on the 3ds. :(
  4. Dolce

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Criminal Minds
  5. Dolce

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Catherine Full Body, it's such a weird game but I'm so amped for it. I just love shouting Caaaatheriiiine along with Vincent.
  6. Dolce

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Disconnect - Clean Bandit feat. Marina & The Diamonds
  7. Dolce

What video games are you playing now?

Fate Grand Order, although I've been playing Digimon Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory. Named a whole bunch of Digimon after people I know.
  8. Dolce

Foreign W stamped

Looks like the Wizards of the Coast logo to me. They made some promotional cards with their logo. W Promotional cards (TCG) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Dunno if that'll help you?
  9. Dolce

Start a trade thread

Hate to be the killjoy. But our #1 rule is no trading. So closing this thread.
  10. Dolce

The End of TCG for Russia & Increasing EU Price

It's an absolutely cruddy situation. :/
  11. Dolce

TCG TCG & Collectibles General Chat Thread

That's precious! I've been waiting and hoping for a Clefable plush from the Pokemon Fit series myself. Otherwise haven't bought anything recently.
  12. Dolce

Ruffi's Pokemon collection!

I'm really loving all the older stuff. My older cards are probably the pride of my collection. But very nice collection!
  13. Dolce

Want Thundurus code

Locking.
  14. Dolce

GEN VII: Clefairy Hunt!

I'll message you to arrange a time since I kinda just log in whenever. :P
  15. Dolce

I would have taken the adamant one tbh, I like nonsense sets. How about the adamant one, and a bold one for the swinub and whatever HA starter you want then? That way it's a two for two.
  16. Dolce

I have all of the above. I don't mind giving you swinub and a starter of your choice?
  17. Dolce

Honestly if it can't be renamed I can live with that. :D I mainly want a beneficial nature and -most- IVs. ^^ Anything particular you're looking for? I have shinies I've bred that I can clone, I have a pretty huge collection of special pokeballs, I have a living Pokedex, I have some events too.
  18. Dolce

TCG Your Newest TCG additions!

Amazing pulls! :D
  19. Dolce

Can I have more info on it? Like nature, and etc.
  20. Dolce

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyPxrfIS1Mo
Back
Top Bottom