Search results for query: *

• Users: Celer
  • Order by date
  1. C

Awful pokemon that you love

Scyther doesn't get enough love. I know his type combination is a little rough (okay, fine, very rough), but he's a great speed killer with a decent movepool and gets arguably the greatest advantage from eviolite of all Pokemon. A very fast, bulky physical attacker who functions as a great...
  2. C

Favourite Pokémon to start a battle with?

Archeops! Tear through the opponent ROOOOAAAAARRRR!
  3. C

Just plain wrong movesets.

Smeargle: Beat Up Bind Torment Pay Day So wrong, so wrong.
  4. C

Who do you think Steven is talking to on the phone in HG/SS?

:) You know, you're totally right to include the note explaining your sarcasm; people don't seem to be able to understand it.
  5. C

Moves that you wish were TMs

ROOOOOOST! Mind Reader would be epic.
  6. C

Moves that can be other types

I thought dark types were immune to Future Sight? In any event, Smack Down sounds like a fighting type move to me. It wouldn't work as a ground type move.
  7. C

Why do you cheat?

Y'know, I gotta say, cheating takes the fun out of games for me. Yeah, it's novel at first, destroying everything (using your ship as a weapon and just ramming the heck out of stuff in Star Wars Rogue Squadron), but it gets boring, you're not challenged. RNGing is interesting though because you...
  8. C

Just plain wrong movesets.

Try to come up with a just plain wrong, yet legal, moveset. For an example of what I mean: Pinsir Harden Submission Protect Vice Grip Can you find any other creepy movesets like this?
  9. C

NPC's With No Brains

HUHN? I don't know what you mean... "We all know veeeeery well?" Maybe you could enlighten me. I thought Pokemon just had eggs randomly generated in their possession when they really loved being in the daycare with another Pokemon of similar feelings. Maybe you have some sort of sick, twisted...
  10. C

How do you name your Pokemon?

I got to "Fafnir" and clicked like. This is what I do too. I usually break down Pokemon into sets (not unreasonably; the starters, the rodents, etc.) and then name the sets according to a common literary/historical theme. So for example, my Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise are named Lasher...
  11. C

Pokemon that Need Evolutions

SO true. I am quaking at the concept even now. When I was writing that, I wasn't actually familiar with Skarmory's stats and such and didn't realize how good a Pokemon it is. I was really just going off design.
  12. C

Dugtrio could totally evolve into Dugdecatrion, the 12 Diglett conglomerate. It could have the ability Twelve Diglett Conglomerate which increases the number of possible attacks in a multi-hit attack to 12. Incidentally, Quagsire should also have an evolution with this same ability. Hrmmm.... PWN!
  13. C

^YEAH. They prove the something of the something something Universe original something! All Nickel and Iron and stuff something stuff stuff! You know, like, ferromagnetic materials, duh! Obviously.
  14. C

What do you want in Gen 6?

RIGHT ON. I agree whole heartedly with this. I would also like to see some gender ambiguous NPCs. I mean, why do all female NPCs have to have enlarged breasts and slim hips?
  15. C

Does Gender matter to you?

Darn it, gender doesn't matter to me! I say we eliminate genders and roles. Male and female are just stereotypes derived from a sexist Old World ideology and are not accurate indicators of a person's true self. No game better illustrates this point than Pokemon, where there is legitimately no...
  16. C

The phone's so far is just a metaphorical statement, an obscure reference to 1980's Bulgarian subculture colloquialism where "The phone's so far" is understood as, "We are growing distant." They just thought an English nation would understand the statement "breaking up" more readily than "The...
  17. C

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

Perfect. Makes perfect sense.
  18. C

You've got a good point with Castform, Kecleon and Spinda, but look at Lickitung. That was sort of a gimmick Pokemon. And Tangela. They all got evolutions. Game Freak just seems to think now that you can't have any underpowered later-game Pokemon.
  19. C

Steamroller-Ground
  20. C

You're all simply in denial. This page, released directly by Game Freak itself*, depicts Wallace and Mr. Stone in a compromising situation: Wallace and Mr. Stone's Sordid Love Affair--Uncensored and Stomach-Churning You might be right about one thing though; Wallace might be breaking up with...
Back
Top Bottom