Search results for query: *

• Users: Celer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

Just plain wrong movesets.

Try to come up with a just plain wrong, yet legal, moveset. For an example of what I mean: Pinsir Harden Submission Protect Vice Grip Can you find any other creepy movesets like this?
  2. C

A prehistoric game?

I can't resist this idea. They have made so many fossil Pokemon, they should just make a prehistoric game! So how's this for an idea? The time travelling capabilities of the Pokemon universe, so adequately flaunted throughout the series, is used to send researchers into the past to study Pokemon...
  3. C

Most interesting Pokemon you've trained?

What is the most interesting Pokemon you've created? Interesting by virtue of having a non-standard moveset or stats. The reason I'm thinking of this because I just produced a modest Pidgoet with maxed out Sp. Attack and Speed with the moves Hurricane, Hidden Power (Dark, 70), Mirror Move and...
  4. C

What nickname do you have to give to a Pokemon because of an unignorable resemblance?

What nickname do you have to give to a Pokemon because of an unignorable resemblance to a specific historical, literary, movie or videogame character? What Pokemon reminds you of some other person? For me, you could replace Ganon with Emboar without drastically changing anything and any...
  5. C

Project Celer

Hello everybpdy, I play White version and am in the middle of what I call project Celer. Project Celer is an attempt, by use of excessive breeding and patience, to create a perfectly IV, EV, Ability and Level trained fully evolved Pokemon from each evolutionary line. I have everything I need to...
  6. C

Project Celer

Hello Bulbagarden! My name is Celer. I play White version and am in the middle of what I call Project Celer. Project Celer is an attempt, by use of excessive breeding and patience, to create a perfectly IV, EV, Ability and Level trained, fully-evolved Pokemon from each evolutionary line. I...
Back
Top Bottom