Search results for query: *

1. T

Kamex's Bold Banners and Audacious Avatars [REQUEST SPOTS OPEN]

It's been almost 2 months since this thread is updated. Are you still taking requests?
  2. T

The Preference Game

The guy on the left. If I want to be a gay, might as well be the dominating gay. Fried chicken or fish 'n chips?
  3. T

The Preference Game

The Force. Jedi Knights are cool, regardless of what they wear. Attacker or defender?
  4. T

Cancelled Games Conversion - A Factions Game - Night 3 (10/23/11)

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - Day 1! (10/14/11) Vote: Aestivate Please kill me next round. I'm losing my interest in this game.
  5. T

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - NIGHT 0 (10/2/11) Role confirmed.
  6. T

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - NIGHT 0 (10/2/11) I haven't got anything about my role either.
  7. T

The Preference Game

Butter. Engineers or scientists?
  8. T

The Preference Game

New York. Tower Defense or Hero Defense?
  9. T

The Preference Game

Sasuke. Battle trumpet or war drum?
  10. T

The Preference Game

Stalking within the shadows. Being the center of attention is annoying for people like me. Hungry or sad?
  11. T

Improvements for Gen I and Gen II Pokemon (for my hypothetical fan game)

Easy. Nobody said everyone who got a stupid idea is a troll. Maybe he's just oblivious to what others might think about his opinions. You don't have to be presenting a 100% agreeable idea to be granted permission to post. That's what discussion is for.
  12. T

Death Note - The Game. Final Phase (Riot) 17/09/2011

Keeping up with the theme and making some fun out of the game is not always the same thing in this game. You only make fun for (and out of) yourself by sending that message. What would that add to the gameplay? How do you expect Kira to react to that? Replying? Meh. I read the manga, too, you...
  13. T

Poll - Most feminine looking starter family

Chikorita and its evolutions, no doubt.
  14. T

Improvements for Gen I and Gen II Pokemon (for my hypothetical fan game)

1. Dragon type are supposed to exist in almost every monster-based game. The reason you're suggesting for it to be removed from the game are the real question here. 2. I can't understand, sorry. 3. Then the same should apply to all Pokemons with a physical fighting type appearance but with...
  15. T

If what you meant as a "direct challenge" is the following message: Then I guess something is really wrong with it. It's not direct, it's one-sided. It's not a challenge, it's just hate mail. :-) Anyway, I think this game has potential to it. Giving the townies roles and abilities would really...
  16. T

Can I assume that this means darkqueen is lynched? Then the rest of the citizens (TFSpock, Parmalee, and Octy) wins with me.
  17. T

Kamex's Bold Banners and Audacious Avatars [REQUEST SPOTS OPEN]

Can you make me a large-sized banner? Please use this image as your ingredient. As for the details, I only need the upper half of the dragon to be shown in the left side of the banner, plus text "Travalgar, The Extreme Lightstorm" on the right side. Think of it as a reverse of my current banner...
  18. T

The Court Of Law: Whodunnit? What is it? (SIGN-UPS FOREVER OPEN)

Username: Travalgar Characters Name: Johnny Limbo Role: Technician. (Basically a jack-of-all-trades, able to do almost anything related to getting things working) Relation to other characters: Can't really fill in this, yet. I have to wait and see.
  19. T

Poll - What color best represents the Normal-type?

I think grey would best describe the Normal-ness of a Pokemon. Because it screams "neutrality!"
  20. T

pokemon black or pokemon white

I pick Black just because I picked Black. No special reasons. What kind of thread is this? Hey look, the thread starter is banned already on his first post.
Back
Top Bottom