Search results for query: *

1. Z

PETA Releases "Pokémon: Red, White, and Blue" Parody Game

It's just a publicity stunt. They want attention because no one cares about them or knows who they are. By attacking a popular franchise, it's pretty much saying "Hey, we exist." In reality, it'll likely get them no where.
  2. Z

The Kalos Region Speculation and Discussion

Re: Region Speculation and Discussion Thread I'm loving how open-ended Kalos seems to be. I'm really wondering what the clouds in the northeast are covering and where the cave in that mountain leads to. I also like how they included a bit of England with the Stonehenge-like place.
  3. Z

June 2013 CoroCoro leaks: Four new Pokémon unveiled

It's its tongue.
  4. Z

Mewtwo's Role

Re: The new Mewto look-alike: Mewtwo forme or new pokemon altogether? I wish it was a new pokemon rather than a form of Mewtwo since I don't like this design very much and I believe Mewtwo is fine as it is, but unfortunately it seems more likely to be a new form of Mewtwo.
  5. Z

Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed

Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea Oh god... As for my opinion, I don't like it very much, but it'll likely grow on me.
  6. Z

Side Quest Discussion

The Pokeathlon is probably the most fun side quest they ever put into the games. The contests are also good, but not quite as fun to do as the pokeathlon. The Pokemon Musical is a pretty lame replacement for these. Watching your pokemon dance with barely any influence from the player is plain...
  7. Z

Contest Xerneas or Yveltal?

Re: Which one? I definitely prefer Yveltal. It's so menacing and badass looking. It kinda looks like a mix of Lugia and Darkrai. Xerneas is cool, but doesn't look as unique as Yveltal does.
  8. Z

Game Title

Imagine the controversy. Do you need to be reminded this is a Japanese game?
  9. Z

What region/game had the best over all music? The worst? Why?

Johto definitely has my favorite music and the remixes in HGSS are great. Songs like Azalea Town, Goldenrod City, and the gym leader battle theme are excellent. I mainly like Gen I music due to nostalgia. Gen III is not too great, but some songs like Birch's lab are very good. I think Gen IV is...
  10. Z

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Gen VI Pokemon Speculation Thread Less legendaries this gen please. Around five should be sufficient enough, like Gen 1. Gen 4 and 5 introduced way too many. The starter pokemon should maybe ditch the traditional water/grass/fire and have us choose from a variety of starter pokemon. Maybe...
  11. Z

Speculation New Pokemon to be revealed in 16th Movie?

For Zoroark Master of Illusions, they had the exact same thing with merchandise for two unrevealed pokemon. I have no doubt in my mind these are new pokemon. It's good to feel the hype of a new generation all over again. :thumbup:
  12. Z

PETA made a parody of Pokemon BW2.

Instead of making crappy spoof flash games, they should actually focus on saving animals. Do they honestly think they're sending a message with this? PETA is such a joke.
  13. Z

LT Weekly Poll #4 Should we go back to coloured cartridges?

Re: Gen VI Cartridges Not really necessary, but sure, why not?
  14. Z

LT Weekly Poll #46 Did you like/use the radio feature in G/S/C/HG/SS?

I used it to listen to the weird sounds the Unown make in the Ruins of Alph, wake the Snorlax, listen to Hoenn and Sinnoh sounds, and to listen for swarms.
  15. Z

If Ditto could transform into anything

A hot girl, or is that too weird?
  16. Z

Randomly Witnessed Glitches (By Personal Experience)

In Yellow version, I randomly encountered a Missingno. and it caused the game to freeze.
  17. Z

Do you accept the fact that Ash is Red's counterpart?

Ash is in every way Red's counterpart. Ash sucks, Red doesn't. Perfect counterparts.
  18. Z

Most playing time on a Pokemon game

What's the most playing time you have on a pokemon game? You check playing time on the Trainer Card if you don't know. Mines 369 hours in Diamond. I played that game to death.
  19. Z

How big is the pokemon world

Does it really look like Unova is its own continent to you in that map? It is obviously a part of a much larger continent. There are four continents visible in that map.
  20. Z

VG Weekly Poll #53 Should Gen VI introduce as many new Pokemon as Gen V did?

Gen VI should be like Gen II and IV, introducing many new evos and having 100-110 pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom