Search results for query: *

1. S

Rules Bulbagarden Forum Rules - *New set valid immediately*

I used to be on here then forgot about it and now I'm back- quick question, am I allowed to make a thread so me and my friend can RP in it? Sorry for being a newb. We like to do paragraph story posts.
  2. S

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Is the little pic okay?
  3. S

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Hope mine is okay o.o;
  4. S

Looking for a meinfoo preferably in the low levels!

That would be awesome! I can trade right now if you want now that I'm home, my white friend code is: 1936 8053 7569
  5. S

Looking for a meinfoo preferably in the low levels!

Hey! Just wondering if anyone has a Meinshao they can breed so they can give me a Meinfoo, preferably in the low-ish levels, My highest pokemon is like 35 currently, but I am working on it, I don't have anything interesting asides maybe a Tirtouga, but let me know if you can get me a Meinfoo please!
  6. S

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Thanks Fabulush x3
  7. S

Thanks again! I don't want to sound like a greedy noob or anything, xD Just looking around for 'em.
  8. S

Well hello, I'm Tally. I have played pokemon ever since I got my first game-boy, at about 5. I have never joined a forum, so this would be my first, kinda confusing but I'll get the hang of it, I've had TONS of pokemon games, but recently it was all stolen so all I have now is a Pokemon White. A...
Back
Top Bottom