Search results for query: *

1. L

I'm addicted to Voltorb Flip!

I hate this game. I don't think I've made it past level 3. The highest amount of coins I've managed to win was 200.. ._. I gave up trying to save 10,000 coins so I could get a Thunderbolt TM for my Flaffy.
  2. L

A Pokemon Starting With...

Zigzagoon.
  3. L

Lack of romance in BW?

Was Pokemon ever really intended as a romance? I mean, it's a kid's show, after all.
  4. L

Gloom.
  5. L

Ursaring.
  6. L

Ekans.
  7. L

Would you name your kid after a Pokemon?

Lol. No. That's just absurd. Other video game characters, maybe, but not Pokémon.
  8. L

What video games are you playing now?

Catherine. Way more difficult than I expected.
  9. L

[Offer] Gen 5 Events.

No thank you. I'm only after 5th Gen Events. Thanks for posting though.
  10. L

[Offer] Gen 5 Events.

I can. I'm in Wifi now.
  11. L

[Offer] Gen 5 Events.

It is. Yes. You may have it for free, for being the first one to post. ^^
  12. L

Shop Sign-Up Thread

5000+ Searching for 5th Generation Events at the moment, for the most part.
  13. L

[Offer] Gen 5 Events.

Sure. Male OT; OT AAA - 07301 Singing Pikachu Hasty 7-30-2011 Likes to Fight HP 61 OT AAA - 07301 Singing Pikachu Timid 7-30-2011 Sturdy body HP 64 OT わっしょい - 07301 Singing Pikachu Hardy 6-30-2011 Proud of its Power HP 62 OT わっしょい - 07301 Singing Pikachu Naive 6-30-2011 Somewhat Vain HP...
  14. L

Shop Sign-Up Thread

I would like to open an Event store. I'm not sure how active those are here though.
  15. L

Your First Video Game System

The first video game system I ever played was a Sega Master System. However, it was in pretty awful condition and barely worked. The first system I owned, specifically bought for me was a Playstation. I played it to death.
  16. L

Xan's and Red's Memories of Twilight (NOW OPEN)

Could I get full info on your Pokesmash Cubchoo please? I'll need the OT, date, nature and characteristic, as well as the HP. Thank you.
  17. L

[Offer] Gen 5 Events.

Hello. I am Lady Snow, and welcome to my Event thread. I am currently only trading for 5th Generation Events, so please only post offering these. This is strictly an Event store only, I'm not interested in Shiny, EV'd, or anything else. So please don't offer those. I have over...
Back
Top Bottom