Search results for query: *

• Users: Moe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Moe

Review M18: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages

Just got back from seeing the dub of the new movie, so spoiler alert if you're still waiting on seeing it... I liked pretty much everything with Hoopa in confined form, I suppose it's the oddity of seeing supposedly extremely powerful Pokemon just having fun that I like seeing. All the...
  2. Moe

News Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea released on iTunes

Just noticed that Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea has been added to iTunes - though no idea why they decided to start in the middle, but hopefully they add more over time. One big positive is that it's in HD - which I think is a first for the dub of it. I think it is one of the...
  3. Moe

Sources of Goomy's Fear

The flashback scenes of Goomy's fearful past in this week's episode got me thinking - what else has Goomy seen watching the anime over the years that fills it with fear... Here's a template of the semi-transparent Goomy if you want to give it a shot yourself.
  4. Moe

The Minor Complaint Thread

I'm sure I'll come across a lot of these kind of things - good ideas that were almost implemented right, but not quite. First off for me - the flying to particular routes, it's great for when you want to go catch particular Pokemon and for places that are quite a distance from either town -...
  5. Moe

Review M17: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction

I just got back from seeing this in dub form - the first movie since Pokemon 3 that I actually got to see at a cinema - it certainly makes it feel more 'movie' like than watching it on DVD. Wish they'd dub the Pikachu Shorts and include them at the start though, but the run time seemed okay...
  6. Moe

Pokemon Advanced episodes on iTunes

I just noticed that three volumes of Pokemon Advanced episodes are now up on iTunes for purchase, but have redone cover art with 'Pokemon the Series - Ruby and Sapphire' as the title of the show. Cover art below: Obviously this fits with the current season being called 'Pokemon the...
  7. Moe

Tipping

So - for some reason the game has a mechanic where you tip various NPCs, I've noticed it most with the Photo Guy, who I always tip for fear he might stop showing up if I don't, and the occasional Café. Does anyone know if it actually impacts the game beyond being a way to spend the huge piles...
  8. Moe

Unexplored Themes/Storylines for the remainder of Best Wishes

With there being about 30 episodes left in the whole of BW, I'm wondering just how many things brought up earlier in the series they will actually get around to doing something with, and secondly, what still unexplored game elements that remain at this point. Ones that stand out for me...
  9. Moe

Gen VI and the dub

With the Gen VI games set for a simultaneous release, does anyone think it would be possible for the anime to get the delay between the original and the dub down anywhere near that close? We've already seen it get much shorter than in previous generations, how close does everyone think they...
  10. Moe

New ending theme?

With Meloetta now gone and the latest episode having a Team Rocket theme as the ending, can we expect a new ending song next week? It would be odd if there was as surely we'd have heard something by now, but I can't really see them going back to Mite Mite. Could we see them playing that...
  11. Moe

Promotion of the anime on Cartoon Network

Perhaps I'm missing things because most of what I see of the advertising for Pokemon is during the last half of Beyblade when waiting for it to start airing, but is it just me who gets the impression that Cartoon Network expect Pokemon to get viewers solely on the name alone? They are still...
  12. Moe

Review S15 EP25: Commanding the Clubsplosion Crown!

BW073 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Ash and Scraggy have reached the semi-finals, but do they have what it takes to beat Montgomery and Throh? Plus, Stephan and Bianca are still going strong, but only one will advance to the finals. Who will emerge victorious?
  13. Moe

Distinctive display of keyword links from regular ones

Just wondering if the keyword links could be made more subtle compared to the regular ones? I find them handy enough to leave the option on, but it would be nice to have some distinction between deliberately added links and the automatic ones. Perhaps even making them the same colour as the main...
  14. Moe

Blu-Ray Movie box set coming to Japan

Just saw on Filb.de mention of a new 'Pikachu the Movie Box' - similar to the DVD box set released a few years back, but this time including all the films up to the Zoroark movie on Blu-Ray as well as a disc including extras like some of the Pikachu shorts. The site notes that they are...
  15. Moe

Best Wishes Season 2 and the dub

I was just wondering how everyone thinks the dub will handle Best Wishes Season 2? We've had the dub change openings at different points in the 'season' cycle before and the Rival Destinies opening has already aged badly now most of the episodes the clips are from have aired. A change at at...
  16. Moe

The different versions of the English dub

Considering that the dub music thread was getting off topic with the discussion on the non-Cartoon Network version of the dub, I thought I'll take the charge in continuing that discussion. Basically to summarise the discussion so far, there are two versions of the English dub, the one that...
  17. Moe

Wanted: Arcanine

I'm slowly trying to fill up my Pokedex on White (538 right now) - I've got to being Growlithe and and Arcanine short of the first 150 which was my first goal for it. Annoyingly I chose LeafGreen and SoulSilver, so none of the games I have (except original Gold/Red) have it. Which sucks as...
  18. Moe

Would Ash use a Master Ball?

I was originally going to ask what Pokemon people think Ash should catch if he had a Master Ball, but instead I wonder how everyone thinks Ash would handle the prospect of using a Master Ball. Hopefully he wouldn't just throw it in a Wishcash's mouth (though considering how May caught...
  19. Moe

Elite Four/Champions League in the Anime

I'm currently rewatching through Diamond and Pearl and just got to DP035 (An Elite Meet and Greet) and it struck me as interesting the explanation that was given as to the process for facing the Elite Four "If you're from Hoenn, you have to have won the Hoenn league; if you're from Johto, you...
  20. Moe

Female Pikachu in the Anime?

Don't really think this is worth a thread, but I've looked around and can't find much discussion beyond that about confirming Ash's Pikachu's gender - but I was wondering whether the Anime has ever shown a female Pikachu, as in actually drawing one with the heart shape tail? If it's something...
Back
Top Bottom