Search results for query: *

1. P

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

I won my first two competitive matches yesterday =D. The best out of them ( MUST WATCH ): 59-05657-13528
  2. P

Does this mean the next team is gonna start with S? Team Sigma,anyone? Can someone confirm me something? If I have pokemon Black and get the new Zekrom event and send it to dream world,I get the Zek CGear skin.... So if I get a event Reshiram ( still on black ) and send it to dream world,I get...
  3. P

I'm really getting the hang of breeding with egg moves.... Say,I got back into the TCG game recently...what BW deck should I get to start up?
  4. P

Added a few more attack EVs. Pretty sure I screwed it up already -.-' I hope someone in my page or here could check the EVs on this thing. Pretty sure they are 2?? attack and 102 Speed,but I really need to know about the atttack stat.
  5. P

First time EV training and I lost the track of the EVs -.-" How many Wings can put into certain stat?
  6. P

Got a copy of Digimon Battle Spirits. Veemon playing soccer? What the..
  7. P

No more tests for this week. Gotta celebrate. I had a great idea. I'm gonna make a real live Pokedex,containing the info for all Pokemon and movesets for them.
  8. P

Just breed one then. I have all Eeveelutions and some more Eevees. Oh,btw,does anyone have a shiny adamant Charmander so I can name it Agumon? ( or Greymon when it's a Charizard )
  9. P

I think Geno looks awesome,but godamn ugly. I'm training a Espeon as we speak.
  10. P

Here in Portugal,we don't have spelling bees or honey bees or any kind of anything.That includes not gamestops TT.TT
  11. P

You know,the same happened to me. Oh,and training a Eevee for someone who didn't decide what Eeveelution they want with no everstone... Damnit it's frustating.
  12. P

Well,anyone bothered to befriend Arceus? Mine is jolly,but I'm not using it in battles so yeah,I don't care.
  13. P

If the Shadow Triad had pokemon, what would they have?

I think they should have the legendary dogs.
  14. P

Most Useless Game Feature?

The icecream shop in Castelia city. JUST USELESS. You can't get it everyday,you can't get it on winter and it works just like full restore. And although it's not a game feature,Arceus. Best stats EVAH? So what? It's just a useless hard to get legend.
  15. P

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

Flare Blitz for Scraggy. It can learn Dragon Claw,goddamn,so it should be able to set itself on fire and attack enemies.
  16. P

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

What's a good moveset and item for Jolteon?
  17. P

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Me local battling: Me:Yeah,I'm gonna win this one,like always. :friend disconnects: Me: :Fuuuu:
  18. P

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When I faced someone in Random Matchup with a team of hacks. Still destroyed that sucker,but then he disconnected .,.
  19. P

Why do people always say Elesa is hard in BW?

In my battle,when I reached her Emolga.... EVERY DAMN TURN. I had a Sandile on my team,but guess what? Emolga killed it with another move.. It was hell,but I beated her easily,without counting those demonish flying hamsters... I'm actually going to try to get 2 Emolgas and do that in wi-fi.
Back
Top Bottom