Search results for query: *

1. L

Dark Cry's Dark Void Shop!!

Re: Darkrai07's Dark Void Shop!! Cool! That's awesome!
  2. L

The Night Shift

Whoa! Took your advice and switched to Erika's garden, and it looks amazing! Thanks so much!
  3. L

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ Totally awesome!
  4. L

The Night Shift

Okay! That's fine. No rush! :)
  5. L

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ Can I have Gardevoir in a black and blue kimono, just for fun :D
  6. L

The Night Shift

I really like your work, so I wanted to try this: Recolor Pokémon: Gastly Color you'd like it to be: Green and White Small or large: Small. Thanks in advance!
  7. L

Dark Cry's Dark Void Shop!!

Re: Darkrai07's Dark Void Shop!! Can I just have a chao jirachi please?
  8. L

Rate the Signature Above You v2

I have to say, your sig has really grown on me. I think it's beautiful! 10/10
  9. L

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ That's amazing!!!! Thank you so much! :D
  10. L

(>O_o)> Beeb's Image Shoppe <(o_O<) [UPDATED] Now with sprites!

It's perfect! Thank you so much!
  11. L

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ Okay, that's fine. Sorry i didn't know that.
  12. L

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ Type of graphic: Signature Pokémon/Characters involved: Shiny Metagross Pictures I should include in the finished graphic: This one...
  13. L

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ Type of graphic: Signature Pokémon/Characters involved: Shiny Metagross Pictures I should include in the finished graphic: This one...
  14. L

(>O_o)> Beeb's Image Shoppe <(o_O<) [UPDATED] Now with sprites!

Can I haz 300 by 145 banner with artwork of Riley and Lucario back to back and "the ultimate team" in silver against a black-and-blue background? Thx.
  15. L

Scariest Video Game Enemy?

I second that. GLaDoS is terrifying.
  16. L

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Nope! DS Lite, that's it. | | | V My assumption is wrong. HA! BEAT THAT!
  17. L

Rate the Signature Above You v2

8/10 Great banner, and awesome team!
  18. L

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Caramelldansen by Caramell; Winter Wonderland by Eurythmics; and Think of Me by Emmy Rossum.
Back
Top Bottom