Search results for query: *

• Users: Purim
  • Order by date
  1. P

Simple Questions thread

Okay, so I have Celebi Prime under the effect of Time Circle out against my opponent's Stage 1 Pokémon. He catchers out something on my bench and then catchers out Celebi again. Does Celebi take damage from his attack? I assumed that since Celebi said "This Pokémon" (rather, it's name but I...
  2. P

OFFERING: DW Female Abra

Sounds good. VM me when you can make the trade. EDIT: I still have one remaining
  3. P

Awesome. I'll be waiting for you online.
  4. P

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation How would you like May to reappear in the anime (excluding as a traveling partner), and why? How I would like: Riding on a pink cloud and landing before Ash as the immaculate angel she is. How it'd probably happen really: RSEMakes, and advertising Contests
  5. P

A'ight. Just VM me when you can.
  6. P

Lileep does. I'll be waiting in the WiFi Club.
  7. P

Do you have Natu?
  8. P

Sure. What's your FC?
  9. P

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Nothing that interesting today. Mostly I just picked my berries and replanted. Got a female Glameow, if that tells you how slow things were.
  10. P

I'm still around and the offers are still open.
  11. P

It's cool. I'm probably going to give it to a kid I know from the local Pokémon League so he won't want to take mine.
  12. P

Awesome. I edited my FC into my first post.
  13. P

That's right. It reads like Single Female Lawyer but I have them. I have five two of them, precisely. Here are a few of the things I'm interested in: Female DW Sableye DW Treecko Air Balloon Duskull holding a Reaper Cloth/Dusknoir Focus Sash If you don't have anything like that, make...
  14. P

Saddest Video Game Moment

MOTHER3's Ending, Snake's Fake-out Suicide, Choosing between Ashley and Kaiden... Those all got mentioned so far. I'll throw in two that haven't. Spoilers for Lufia 2, an SNES Game. Spoilers for Tales of the Abyss, a PS2 Game that's gonna be remade for the 3DS.
  15. P

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Guess who has two thumbs and got a female Magic Guard Abra? ME! I'm so happy. I think it was super luck. I put my Zodiac Pokémon holding my lucky item to bed, and I get a female Magic Guard Abra.
  16. P

What if Team Rocket Successfully Captured Pikachu?

I'm not the only one who thought "This is like asking what if the Coyote caught the Road Runner", right?
  17. P

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion Would you like to clarify that statement, because I don't think what he said and what you said are related. But I may just be very tired or something.
  18. P

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion Most likely, they'd come with a redemption code (like with WiiSpeak) that downloads an application that connects to the Dream World. The fact that the 3DS's web browser can't do Dream World is one of the missed opportunities. All because it can't do...
  19. P

Do You Think That Any of Ash/Satoshi's Other Companions Will Ever Join Him Again?

Re: Do You Think Brock and Misty Will Join the Gang Again Someday? Between this and the Legion of Doom mentioned earlier, this topic is just creating all sorts of wonderful ideas.
  20. P

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation This one gets my personal pick, since Satoshi is so in character. Though I guess this is after a growth spurt.
Back
Top Bottom