Search results for query: *

1. O

☆Fuzzy'z awesome Shop☆ {Open}

i send u all pm's in a bit workin on getting all the rest of the natures of the new wifi event mewtwos and acouple of the DW banettes ~Fuzzy
  2. O

ill trade the Reshiram for the Giratina but my eevee i need a really good offer for it wont let it go easy ;) and yes i can clone gen V ~Fuzzy
  3. O

thxz mate List been added to ~Fuzzy
  4. O

LoL thanks mate i try my best im gonna work on getting alot more gen 5 shiny's/events and DW pokes updated list with ANA Flights Pikachu, hobby world zoroark and i also got myself different natures of Carita's Hydreigon, Janta's Golurk all ut ~Fuzzy
  5. O

Orderz Black And White List Please dont do wrong by me i rather not have anyone banned from my shop
  6. O

{ Under construction} May b used in future
  7. O

{ Under construction} Event Key: T- Touched ??- Unsure it been used *- Holding item FGO- For good offer NFT- Not for trade GMS- Got myself UC- Unchecked by legit.exe S- Shiny PKRS- Pokerus HPR- Healed Pokerus Gen 5 American Shiny Event Foreign Shiny Events Dream World American...
  8. O

Shiny and Events Shiny Key: UT - Untouched T- Touched ??- Unsure it been used *- Holding item FGO- For good offer NFT- Not for trade GMS- Got myself UC- Unchecked by legit.exe PKRS- Pokerus HPR- Healed Pokerus FL - Flawless American Foreign Event Key: T-...
  9. O

FC And Rulez
  10. O

]Welcome to the #1 Pirate shop We are a shop that trades it all, but specialize in dragon types If you have a problem with cloned Pokemon then this shop isn't for you. We Are: NOTE:Im Only 4 Gen Trading for right now till i can get some over to my black.
  11. O

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

alphas normally im on netflixs though ~Fuzzy
  12. O

What video games are you playing now?

my gears of wars 2 online ;, AC brotherhood :D, poke black :p all at random times though ~Fuzzy
  13. O

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Im playing a mix of techno and trance mostly dj tiesto cd's though ~Fuzzy
  14. O

Should Dragon-type Pokémon be changed from Colorless to Fire-type in the TCG?

i agree with Psystrike there element suits them fine they arnt just fire type ~Fuzzy
  15. O

Fuzzy in da forumz

thankz peepz seems like an awesome site, though havin problems getting my shop to show up right after being approved -_- ~Fuzzy
  16. O

Shop Sign-Up Thread

thxz mate ;) ~Fuzzy
  17. O

Fuzzy in da forumz

thxz peepz i plan to take control of your minds ;) and no i hate COD lol im more of a gears fan ~Fuzzy
  18. O

Shop Sign-Up Thread

i have more then 50 event and shiny pokes english and foreign. i can do my services aslong as time permits it when im available. im runnin my shop on 2 other sites right now. hoping to get on this forums and im gonna start up on another forums aswel in a few days ~Fuzzy
  19. O

Shop Sign-Up Thread

id like to start a shop it would help me stay active. i have a decent number of pokemon from events to shinys and keep getting more i also can offer services from cloning, and items. i can submit a list if i must of pokemon that i have to insure me to get a shop made. my shop is well organized...
  20. O

Shiny Eevee

what do u have i have an awesome lvl 1 shiny that knows curse and wish ~Fuzzy
Back
Top Bottom