Search results for query: *

1. Y

Mega Evolution anime shorts to be available on Pokémon TV: 13 separate shorts to be a

Re: Mega Evolution anime shorts to be available on Pokémon TV: 13 separate shorts to So these be getting dubbed? Nice.
  2. Y

Preview M18: The Archdjinni of the Rings: Hoopa

Re: Movie 18 Hoopa could also just be pretending to be nice and friendly and actually have be a dick with some ulterior motive... knowing this series, it'll realize at the end it's become actual friends with everyone and make a heel-face turn in that case.
  3. Y

Preview XY057: Vanipeti Panic! An Ice-Covered Whiteout!!

This is what comes of them showcasing all the new Kalos Pokemon so quickly :P I do wonder why they decided to have an episode dedicated to Vanillite of all Pokemon, though. Huh.
  4. Y

A New Change in Serena's Character Design...

I wonder if this is going to be a plot-important haircut sort of thing. I feel like if it's just to show off the customisation feature, they would have done it earlier.
  5. Y

A more faithful adaptation of the video games?

Just to clarify, the only "the manga" that's like that is Special (and I'm honestly not sure where the impression that it's mature even comes from aside from "it's not the animu and it's more like the games so therefore must be better"). Others, like DPA, can be more lighthearted as well as...
  6. Y

Warts and All

I'm kind of in the middle. I'll usually try and get at least a decent nature, unless it's something hilariously bad and yet still somehow useful (Lonely Latias with a perfect attack IV- hey, she can kinda go mixed!). Usually the only time I'll reset or catch another Pokemon is if it's got a...
  7. Y

Is the anime connected to the game development?

I'm guessing there isn't a massive ORAS arc in the main anime because they're in the middle of the Kalos arc. The Mega specials allow for that promotion to be shuffled off to the side, so if it's more effort than it's worth to be included in the main series, it doesn't need to be. There's no...
  8. Y

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Two questions relating to Vivillon: 1: Is there a full list of which locations give which Vivillon forms anywhere? The only lists I can find are from XY's early days, and they're all marked as being possibly incomplete. 2: If I change my 3DS's...
  9. Y

Eon Ticket to be available at Pokémon Leagues in the United States: Available at near

Re: Eon Ticket to be available at Pokémon Leagues in the United States: Available at Is there a list of these events/locations anywhere? I can't seem to find one.
  10. Y

ORAS demo

Oh, okay, apparently my Glalie has near-zero IVs in attack and defense. That's nice.
  11. Y

ORAS demo

So is the starter you get first always impish and female (before it gets replaced)? Because my Blaziken was like that, and I saw at least one other person saying theirs was too. It looks like the Glalie's nature can vary, though.
  12. Y

Review XY024: The Undersea Castle! Kuzumo and Dramidoro!!

Re: XY0??: "The Undersea Castle! Kuzumo and Dramidoro!!" It's pretty interesting that the country this episode was postponed for got to air it first, but I guess it shows there's no reason to be touchy about it anymore. Still pretty weird, though. By the way, is this the first time an episode...
  13. Y

Pokémon anime going strong in India: Up to 57.1 million viewers for Hungama TV airing

Re: Pokémon anime going strong in India: Up to 57.1 million viewers for Hungama TV ai ... What. No. BW has never specifically been linked to the show's ratings dropping, ever. They've always been dropping over the course of the show, and during BW they didn't fall much faster than any other...
  14. Y

Pokémon anime going strong in India: Up to 57.1 million viewers for Hungama TV airing

Re: Pokémon anime going strong in India: Up to 57.1 million viewers for Hungama TV ai Well, that's quite nice to hear. Since there's been a of of hubbub over the ratings in Japan dropping, I'm curious as to how this compared to Japan's viewership. (I have no idea how to convert from ratings to...
  15. Y

4-5IV Jolly Hawlucha and random Vivillon

Okay, I've added you and will set aside a male 5iv for next time we're online together. Do you want a nickname on it?
  16. Y

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I liked the sequential order E4 better than the pick-your-own order, but I will say sometimes the level gains between people were crazy. Like, what the heck, Cynthia? 5 or so levels overall is fine, though. Your Pokemon don't need to be exactly at the level of the champion, do they? Consider...
  17. Y

Okay! Post your friend code and name, and you'll get my only 5iv male. Enjoy it. Actually, no, I have 2 more. Just updated the list. I'm done breeding (got meh shiny), so this'll be all.
  18. Y

Okay, I'll add you and then wait until I see you online. Feel free to bug me if I forget.
  19. Y

Preview M18: The Archdjinni of the Rings: Hoopa

Re: Movie 18 Just a reminder that Hoopa is before Volcanion in the dex, and thus more likely to show up in this movie, with Volcanion coming later. It's not impossible for Volcanion to be in this movie- GF could pull a Meloetta and have Hoopa show up in the anime or something before the movie...
  20. Y

Sure! I actually have multiple 5iv females now. :P You want a nickname on that? And what's your friend code and trainer name?
Back
Top Bottom