Search results for query: *

1. Y

4-5IV Jolly Hawlucha and random Vivillon

I've been Matsuda breeding for a Hawlucha and evolving random Scatterbug off the GTS while I wait for eggs. Share in my spoils. By the time you see this I'll probably have even more junk, but here's what I have now: Hawlucha: Female/4iv/Limber: 3 Male/4iv/Limber: 2 Male/4iv/Unburden: 1...
  2. Y

Dream World images?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but... how did you guys get those clean versions of images from the Dream World you have on the wiki (Pokemon, items, etc)? Those look much better (and larger) than you could get from a screenshot. Is there a way of extracting images from the game?
  3. Y

What do you want to see happen in the anime?

Exactly what it says on the tin. Here you can post things you want to see happen on this show, whether they be serious or cracky or whatnot. Just don't, like, passive-aggressively bash characters you don't like by wishing bad things upon them, or anything like that. That just seems like a bad...
  4. Y

Looks like the GTS just found a new way to break.

Or at least, I think it's new - I don't think I've heard of this particular glitch before. Anyway, on my game at least, the search results for Gabite are messed up. To start off with, the trainers are arranged like blank-Youngster-Ranger-Ranger-blank-blank-blank, which shouldn't be happening -...
  5. Y

'Sup, dudes.

I'm new. Hi.
Back
Top Bottom