Search results for query: *

1. K

Pokemon Legends of Ruby, Tales of Sapphire

Tyler breathed heavily. "Whatever" he said "let's just start the journey already."
  2. K

"Ah, you're only one year older than me." said Tyler annoyed.
  3. K

Tyler took his Mudkip from the Professor and says to Eliot "I'm game to travel with you if you stop thinking that I'm a girl."
  4. K

Pokemon: Legends of Ruby, Tales of Sapphire

Sorry guys. I meant to make my character 13 and now I'm 14 so, I changed my age to 14.
  5. K

Tyler blushed, embarassed by Amelia's remark. He walked foward and grabbed the Pokeballs and Pokedex. Next, he went to the opposite side of the room as to mantain his straight sexuality. OOC: Are we all gonna travel together or in groups?
  6. K

"Ahhhh stranger danger!" yelled Tyler as he ran away from Eliot and hid behind Amelia.
  7. K

"Yeah" said Tyler. He looked over at the table.
  8. K

"Yes, um, Mr. Birch. Can I please have a Mudkip?" said Tyler smiling.
  9. K

"Yeah, I guess" said Tyler. He walked into the lab. OOC: BeastieBayleef. Are you gonna control the Professor?
  10. K

Tyler turned. "My name's Tyler. I'm starting a journey as a Pokemon Trainer. What about you?"
  11. K

"Yeah, I am. I have a map that I got when I came off the ship that took me here. You can come if you want." said Tyler and he started walking in the direction of the lab.
  12. K

Tyler looked out into the wide, serene, landscape of Littleroot Town. He had taken a boat from his home in Pallet Town and journeyed here. He walked into what he thought was the outskirts of town. There were a few shops and houses. He was looking for Professor Birch's Labratory, where he...
  13. K

Endless Summer- Undella Town

Tyler sat in his chair and leaned back. He made sure to let his Pokemon get fresh air before they flew.
  14. K

Unova:A New Journey

When is this gonna start anyway?
  15. K

Tyler walked into the airport, where he was supposed to meet Cynthia. He had flown on Ace and Drago, his Braviary and Hydreigon to get here. As he walked into the terminal he saw a girl with long, flowing, blond, hair and a boy on with a Blaziken. He also saw that the Blaziken, was apparently...
  16. K

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I encountered a shiny Ekans in SS while EV training my Pidgey. Too bad I killed it.
  17. K

Oh snap! That's right.
  18. K

Name: Tyler Jacobson Age: 12 Appearance: He stands at almost exactly 5'10. He has short brown hair and brown eyes. He is rather handsome, and wears a black and blue shirt and black pants, with blue stripes down the side. He is in very good shape. He has a muscular build and wide...
  19. K

My sign-up is edited, sir.
  20. K

Name: Tyler Jacobson Nickname*: N/A Age: 12 Gender: Male Sexuality: Straight/Hterosexual Home Region: Unova Personality: Tyler is very optimistic. He likes to take challenges and hates taking shortcuts. He likes being around other people. Therefore, he hates solitude. He likes...
Back
Top Bottom