Search results for query: *

1. E

Your Beloved "Dead" Pokemon

My first ever Pokemon. A Venusaur nicknamed VENASAUR (I had accidentely went to the Pokemon name rater and didn't know how to spell "Venusaur" correctly.). I also had a Charizard and a Blastoise on that same save file (My bro's rejected starter Pokemon). R.I.P. all three of you....
  2. E

Most unbelievable (or ridiculous…) victories in the anime

Trip's Snivy over Ash's Pikachu. Honestly! Pikachu has defeated immensly strong Pokemon (Regice, Latios, etc.), but can't beat a Snivy which had been recieved by Trip not even 10 minutes before. I understand that Pikachu's electric powers had been disabled, but still.... Also, the Ash vs...
  3. E

About Ash's father

I always thought Mr. Mime was Ash's dad..........yeah, I'm out of here.
  4. E

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

Back in the days of Leafgreen, I used to collect Gyrados I would catch with the super rod. I used to get joy out of watching them give birth to helpless, little Magikarp.
  5. E

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

Years ago, when I had first started playing Leafgreen, I caught a Clefairy and named it "HAPPY." Don't ask me why....
  6. E

Your "YES!" moments

In my Soulsilver, when I finally caught the ever-elusive Raikou........in a pokeball.
  7. E

The Night Shift

Thanks! It looks great! Would it be possible for me to get a devamp of Smurott, as well?
  8. E

The Night Shift

Hello, Night Shift. I'd like to request a sprite. Lineless Pokémon: Samurott Small or large: Large, plz.
  9. E

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Re: Shadow Raikou and TeamGalacticMercury's Thunder Sprite Shop. Could I please have a trainer sprite matching this description? Gender: Male Appearance: Shaggy, brown hair; deep blue eyes; red t-shirt under black jacket; blue jeans; black shoes.
  10. E

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ Could I please have: Type of graphic: Signature Pokémon/Characters involved: Oshawott and Samurott Pictures I should include in the finished graphic...
  11. E

Ohai!

Thanks, everyone! XD We'll see about that. >:)
  12. E

Ohai!

Thanks, everyone! Samurott/Daikenki for the the win! XP
  13. E

Ohai!

Ok, thanks. ^u^
  14. E

Ohai!

Hello, BMGF! My name is EpicSamurott. I'm twelve years old and live in the great state of New York. I am a crazed Pokemon fanatic! And if you haven't guessed it already my favorite is the formidable Pokemon, Samurott! The main reason I joined the forums was for Roleplaying. I have much...
Back
Top Bottom