Search results for query: *

1. Side by Side

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Forget About Tomorrow by Feeder This is always a wonderful song & it is as fresh now, as it was 17 years ago.
  2. Side by Side

Eighth and ninth Pokémon movies are now available on iTunes: First UK release of thes

Re: Eighth and ninth Pokémon movies are now available on iTunes: First UK release of Wow, this is wonderful news, I have so looked forward to, being able to buy & own these films without having to dodge a region code restriction on an imported DVD. A pleasant surprise, cheers The Pokémon...
  3. Side by Side

17 by Avril Lavigne For the first time actually, whilst hearing her new album for the first time, I must admit I’m relieved it contains a song I actually like. :P
  4. Side by Side

Heresy by Nine Inch Nails This is definitely one of my favourite songs of all time, it is just so life affirming – literally music to my ears.
  5. Side by Side

Holly Wood Died by Yellowcard Oh God, I just love this song. That outro is so perfect, the way it makes Lights and Sounds end like it starts… I can still so fondly remember seeing this one played live in London only months ago; it was for sure the best moment of my life, not to be topped by...
  6. Side by Side

Meloetta distribution confirmed for Europe: Global Link to give away Meloetta Musical

Re: Meloetta distribution confirmed for Europe: Global Link to give away Meloetta Mus Oh good gosh, I am looking forward to downloading Meloetta to my copy of White 2; said Pokémon has got to be my favourite fifth generation legendary Pokémon.
  7. Side by Side

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" I am in heaven, Mewtwo is coming back! :D This is going to be so damn awesome, it has been a long time since I got to spy my second favourite Pokémon in a film, hopefully Mew will make a cameo also.
  8. Side by Side

Safe & Sound by Tonight Alive “Cause even if it all came crashing down, As long as you're around, I'll be safe & sound” Such a tune!
  9. Side by Side

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

The name is brilliant, the graphics are a dream come true & the games look like they are going to be the best yet, I have always since first knowing of Pokémon in 1997 as a boy, dreamed of a fully 3D RPG & now it is seemingly going to happen.
  10. Side by Side

Rival Destinies by Alex Nackman and Kathryn Raio Oh God I love it when these two sing together, these movie songs just keep getting better & better, yep. This isn’t a surprise, when you consider that the Godlike geniuses of John Loeffler & David Wolfert are still composing & writing the...
  11. Side by Side

Come Back Around by Feeder This is such a timeless tune; so life affirming. Oh yeah, Feeder! Feeder!
  12. Side by Side

Disaster by blink-182 Oh blink-182 you are inspirational, I love you.
  13. Side by Side

Tune! The Cheyenne Line by The Ataris One of my favourite The Ataris tracks.
  14. Side by Side

In Memoriam: Celebrities

Rest in peace Clive Dunn – some of you may not know who Clive Dunn was, but he died recently sadly. He featured in many wonderful British television shows, most famously of all of course Dad’s Army. A comedy sitcom, which ran from 1968 to 1977 it, was focused on a group of home guard soldiers...
  15. Side by Side

In Pieces by Linkin Park This is one of my favourite songs by Linkin Park, I think what excites me about it particularly, are the vocals of Chester Bennington, its lyrics & slightly unusually fast pace.
  16. Side by Side

Act V, Scene IV: And So It Ends Like It Begins by The Ataris I love Kris Roe’s vocals… especially towards the end of this Welcome The Night album closer. I really wish The Ataris all the best, if only that new album of theirs could come out fully one day. I can remember loving the more...
  17. Side by Side

Can't Stop This Fire by High Contrast This is a truly enjoyable tune.
  18. Side by Side

14 dead, 50 wounded in shooting at Colorado theater, police chief says

Rest in peace all those who died! The world isn't cold & it does care even if it claims not to, we will live on for you.
  19. Side by Side

Ruiner by Nine Inch Nails :)
  20. Side by Side

Review BW087: Survival on the Island of Iwark!

ivantuga2 You have raised some great points; ok I don’t feel that Ash isn’t at all friends with the people I mentioned. I would suggest they are more so merely acquaintances of Ash. I somewhat misspoke as such, what I’m trying to say is that they aren’t as good friends as the bonds he holds with...
Back
Top Bottom