1. T

Saddlebag me dingo!

Well,I got this from a comic...
  2. T

Saddlebag me dingo!

well,I'm on LT,ZN(although not very active) and here
  3. T

Tavros' Sprite Shop

Glad you liked it.And yeah I scratched the markings to heart,even the one on the back leg,but then I covered it with a flower ... But yeah,will work on your.Tomorrow,gotta go right now Thnx for requesting ^^
  4. T

Tavros' Sprite Shop

Sure ^^ Working on it EDIT: Aori Here's your request Link: http://imgur.com/19piX Want something more?
  5. T

Tavros' Sprite Shop

You're welcome ^^ Anybody else?
  6. T

Hello

welcome tvguy!SO ... do you like tv?
  7. T

Saddlebag me dingo!

Thnx,I'll prolly check ^_^
  8. T

Tavros' Sprite Shop

Well,I actualy said Love as a joke(as in I'll give you love) but I think I can make one,got the main idea floatin round my head.But will only be able to do it tonight,or tomrrow. EDIT: darkrai07 well,since it was first try,because Loves weren't even supposed to be kind of spriutes,it's kinda...
  9. T

Saddlebag me dingo!

Thnx ^^ And I will ^_^
  10. T

Tavros' Sprite Shop

Hi! I'm Tavros,and i'm here to sprite! If you request something,I'll most likely reply with a sprite ^^ But before asking something,please read the rules before ^^ The Rules -Don't nag me about sprites,unless there have been like,2 days -You can only ask 3 sprites per posts -For sprites that...
  11. T

Saddlebag me dingo!

Thnx Gaara ^_^
  12. T

Saddlebag me dingo!

darkrai07 Thanx ^_^ and coincidentally i'm Tavros at LT too ^^
  13. T

Nuzlockes by Dalton

Re: Godo's Black Nuzlocke Funny,I likje it,and the new font works well.But some ballons and apnels are too small or badly-positioned and I can't read properly.BUt still nice thang goin' thar ^_^
  14. T

Saddlebag me dingo!

THnx,whose your favorite character?
  15. T

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Hey! i'm Tavros and I can do recolor,re-types,splices,scratch art(although not good),adv. recoloring and more ^_^
  16. T

Hello there!

Hi,Adam! Hope you're liking here ^_^ Thjis is a very funny and lovely place may I say ^_^
  17. T

Mafia Family Guy Mafia (MAFIA AND ROGER WIN!) [10-13-11]

Re: Family Guy Mafia (15 spots left!) [9-3-11] Flarzinghood
  18. T

Saddlebag me dingo!

Thnx,I already checked,but I lazy to answer the questions T.T will do 'em later ^_^
  19. T

A Spriter's Comeback!!

Like them Murkus semm a normal trainer,that's good,but a gym leader-like aura would be better Selena looks like editted Sabrina from HGSS Alora cvannot be seen by me,for whatever reason Good in the overall,keep upo like that ^_^ TAvros out
  20. T

Saddlebag me dingo!

Hi! My name is Sam,I'm a 13-year old guy! I like palying games,reading,etc. My fave mon is Lampent. My username is ... because tavros if my favorite troll in HomeStuck ^_^
Back
Top Bottom