Search results for query: *

1. V

Want: Legit NZ Manaphy

Well, ok~But I use single version. I will keep staying in the same wifi room. I won't go out~
  2. V

It's ok lol~ I prefer the untrained one, but trained one is fine too:)
  3. V

Do you want to change now? My HG FC: 0217-5709-9776
  4. V

Well...Can I take the untrained one?
  5. V

Movie 10 Celebi, Lv.50 Gentle Nature|Credit:Alakye Is this untrained? Thanks~
  6. V

Yes... The Manaphy you said whose owner is NZ and ID is 08110. Is that correct?
  7. V

Nope, it was from others.
  8. V

I have NZ Manaphy, but it is Japanese. Is that OK?
  9. V

Zorua, Eevee, Riolu, Starters and more for free :D

Re: Giving away Zorua against any Pokemon. (Still enough left~) I can take the male. If it's fine, I can exchange now.
  10. V

Re: Giving away Zorua against any Pokemon. (Still enough left~) Ah...alright~It's ok.;)
  11. V

friends who play

There is only one of my friends playing Pokemon. Many friends of mine think it's pretty stupid and childish to play Pokemon.><
  12. V

Re: Giving away Zorua against any Pokemon. (Still enough left~) No need to, only female Zorua. Riolu's gender both will be great!:)
  13. V

Re: Giving away Zorua against any Pokemon. (Still enough left~) Can I take a female Zorua and a Riolu? My white FC 1033-6893-3652 Thx!~
  14. V

Hello~

Hi~I am Valentino from Taiwan. I didn't know this forum until few days ago when I was browsing some Pokemon websites. I've been playing Pokemon since I was little. And I'm really glad to be here. Well, nice to meet you all!:)
Back
Top Bottom