• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

Game Corner?

It's more than likely going to be changed like it was in HGSS. I don't care what games replace the games inside, so long as they keep the option to purchase coins as an alternative to a tediously frustrating game. That's what I really hated about the HGSS game corner.
  2. D

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: What Pokemon will be in your team? Swampert Blaziken Sceptile Medicham Manetric Aggron
  3. D

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gen III remakes) ANNOUNCED

Re: The Generation III Remake Discussion I feel you, man. Did that years ago, and I constantly make minor updates to keep it up to date.
  4. D

How old are you, readers?

20. 21 at the end of April.
  5. D

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gen III remakes) ANNOUNCED

Re: The Generation III Remake Discussion
  6. D

Light hearted vs Serious

When reading, I tend to prefer a bit more serious stuff. I don't mind light-heartedness, so long as it's appropriate. The Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, and Kane Chronicles have light-hearted content down almost perfectly, and mix it and seriousness very well. But in my...
  7. D

Are "Perfect Characters" a bad thing?

Agreed. Superman, Batman, and Malcolm Reynolds (Firefly/Serenity) could be considered perfect characters as well.
  8. D

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: What was Nintendo thinking when they made Heliolisk? They obviously weren't thinking about the metagame. Do they ever put that into consideration?
  9. D

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team It officially shall be Geninja, Delphox, Chesnaught, Talonflame, Heliolisk, and Aegislash.
  10. D

ACADEMY: Lesson 13: Building a World From the Ground Up

Excellent lesson. This is exactly the kind of stuff I do when I write these kinds of stories, except for the generators. I prefer to come up with my own names and such. It's hard, but it's a bit more personal and feels more authentic. Plus, when it comes to some parts of fantasy, I don't always...
  11. D

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

It's not that. It's that there can be too much focus. That's part of the reason why I think there aren't as many new Pokemon this generation. The other reason is the mega evolutions. I don't like the megas; I think they're simply over-glorified and overpowered forms. With Game Freak focusing on...
  12. D

Half-Life 3 confirmed then? On topic: The total amount of new Pokemon is a bit disappointing, but it's not gonna keep me from playing the games. This generation, however, may take Gen IV's place as my least favorite because of this low amount and because of the rather bland type distribution.
  13. D

No trainers is understandable; it's always been like that on the first route. But no people and no grass is boring.
  14. D

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

If you love a wide variety of environments in a single region, yes. If you play Pokemon for story and/or characters, no.
  15. D

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

http://youtu.be/80YFtnTBApU
  16. D

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I wasn't a big fan of Doublade until I noticed it has Starfleet's insignia on it.
  17. D

Where are you on October 12th?

Hurting for money, wishing I could get X and Y and a 2DS, and dealing with having to wait until Cyber Monday to order them.
  18. D

The Bulbagarden Book Chat

No. There are plenty of other people who think she is and loathe her for it. I'm not one of those people. In fact, I see nothing in her that indicates she's a Mary Sue, or at least nothing based on the Wikipedia article for Mary Sue.
  19. D

The Bulbagarden Book Chat

Nothing silly there. They're a fantastic series that constantly get better. No spoilers, The Sea of Monsters is probably the least interesting of the original five books. I can't wait for The House of Hades to come out.
  20. D

The Kalos Region Speculation and Discussion

Not main series, which I think is what they're talking about.
Back
Top Bottom