Search results for query: *

1. M

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

For Regice, my advice for using it is simply don't. It is quite simply outclassed by every other defensive non-Regi 'mon out there. It has a horrible defensive typing, it has no reliable recovery so it has to use rest, and it is vulnerable to stealth rocks. However, if you REALLY want to use it...
  2. M

The Bulbagarden Battle Center ORAS OU Tournament

I'm backing out. We weren't able to have our match because I wasn't available and I wasn't able to get in contact with him since.
  3. M

Ok, I got tired of reseting and ended up with a 31 / 31 / 20, 22 / 31 / 10, 12 / 31 hasty Latios. Is this decent enough for competitive use or am I going to have to get anther one?
  4. M

Also, they happened to be graced with the worst defensive types in the game and yet their stats are oriented toward defense, leaving them outclassed by everything else. It's pretty much the same reason Avalugg is NU.
  5. M

The Bulbagarden Battle Center ORAS OU Tournament

In as well.
  6. M

Smogon bans and suspect tests discussion

Yeah, unless their are enough counters to it (Lopunny isn't a counter) that it doesn't gravitate the entire tier towards itself again I don't see that happening.
  7. M

[RMT] Gen 6 Doubles

OK first, why does Raichu have a hasty nature when it has no physical moves? Better switch it to Timid to preserve what little bulk s/he has. Second, this team just has far too little synergy. You have three different strategies which are near incompatible with each other. Instead of one team...
  8. M

Ok, I was more curious on the base minimum for the OTHER stats, like is there a base HP or SPD I would want?
  9. M

Ok, I'm busy trying to reset for a good Hasty Latios in OR, what should be the absolute minimum IVs I should be looking for?
  10. M

Sneaking on the DexNav!

The ability to get and identify Pokémon with 0-3 perfect IVs, hidden abilities, egg moves, and their items is just simply perfect. This is honestly one of the best features ever introduced in the games. For the exclamation points, I think those are to point out unusual features of the pokémon...
  11. M

Censorship -- is it always unacceptable?

Going back to political/ideological censorship, I would say that it is not always bad. To first explain this, I need to answer a question Master Mew brought up before. Depending on the idea, we can fear anything from simple ignorance to stifling or undoing scientific/philosophic/theological...
  12. M

Diancie Codes

I can give you an event Shiny Suicune or Entei in exchange for a code. My friend code is in my sig. Edit: Actually I already got a spare code, though if you still want them, I can trade them to you for something else.
  13. M

ORAS demo

Just got the newsletter just now so everyone should start checking their emails.
  14. M

5IV Marine Vivillon Eggs LF: Other Vivillon Eggs

Hey, got the Modern Vivillon egg bred for you. I'm ready to trade when you are.
  15. M

5IV Marine Vivillon Eggs LF: Other Vivillon Eggs

I can easily get you a Modern Vivillon egg.
  16. M

6IV Shiny Japanese Ditto, Let's Play A Game *COMPLETED*

Re: 6IV Shiny Japanese Ditto, Let's Play A Game Based on what he gave, and the fact it is a trick question as he said, I believe it is actually Missingno. My reasoning is in the spoiler as a massive wall of text. TL;DR, "She" is Mew, the first pokémon; he is from gen 1; he wasn't carried over...
  17. M

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 1 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 1 [OPEN] Seeing as some of us are soon going to be facing the Elite Four, are there any special rules we have to follow in addition to the one about using the same six pokémon for all battles?
  18. M

Team Critique

If you're going to use Jolly Aegislash (though it really depends on the mixed coverage and speed is the worst stat for it to be trained in) I would use Autotomize instead of King's Shield. It allows Aegislash to function as a sweeper and you won't have to worry about being hit when in blade...
  19. M

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 1 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 1 [Preliminary Signups] I'd like to sign up. IGN: Alex and my friend code is in my sig. All that needs answering is who's on the team and who gets the leftovers/life orb.
  20. M

Valentine's Day Giveaway [CLOSED]

Re: Valentine's Day Giveaway Added you, my friend code is in my signature. I would like the Kyogre.
Back
Top Bottom