Search results for query: *

• Users: Zapface
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zapface

Ferroseed with Spikes and Stealth rock/ Focus punch Shroomish.

So for my first ever giveaway (for the holidays) i thought i'd keep it small scale. First up Ferroseed. I had these bred with both the seemingly in demand entry hazards but they're all random natures so if you need a specific nature just ask. I have about 9 of these. Next are Focus...
  2. Zapface

Wanted: Snubbull

I can't seem to get this elusive one in the dream world so i'd appreciate it if someone can offer a female(not a must though) for trade. Out of the top of my mind is this list to offer; Edit: Btw i don't care whether its dream world or not. I just need it for breeding purposes (maybe i'll...
  3. Zapface

Wanted: Shroomish

As i have white i can't get this little spore monster so i would appreciate it if someone is willing to trade. I can help out those with black for exclusive pokemon , give all starters, couple of dws, some hard to get egg moves like dark pulse deino or snarl zorua. Pretty much the usual stuff i...
  4. Zapface

Wanted: Nincada

I'm offering; dw vulpix dw rhyhorn dw aerodactyl dw misdreavus dw nidoran female snarl zorua any pseudo legend first evolution all starters skarmory dark pulse deino (chained egg move) eevee
  5. Zapface

Wanted: Choice Band

I really need this subway item. I can offer quite a few pokemon but to name a few; Drought Vulpix Dark Pulse Deino Snarl Zorua Other pokemon from previous gens...we can discuss this later i just want to see if anyone is interested.
  6. Zapface

Wanted: Scraggy/Scrafty with Head Smash (Closed)

I just wanted male scraggy or scrafty with Head Smash for breeding purposes and i don't really have the time to level one up. I'd appreciate it if one of you could help out. Here's what I'm offering; Treecko (male) Drought Vulpix (female) Cyndaquil (male) Mudkip (male) Gible (male and female)...
  7. Zapface

Drought Vulpix

So i have a couple of these beasts to trade and i would like something interesting thats not easily gotten in-game :D
  8. Zapface

Need Bagon and/or Gible

I'm working on getting all the pseudo legends and i just have Garchomp and Salamence left to go. I'd really appreciate if someone could trade with me. I'm offering an ev trained cloyster (about 100def,100atk,100hp), rotoms, eevee, metang and more but we can discuss that over pm. White FC-...
  9. Zapface

Wanted: Scizor

Id really appreciate it if someone could trade me an adamant(if possible) scizor or a scyther holding metal coat. Im offering a ev trained cloyster , the in game rotom, metagross, adamant gyarados and torterra. I can also give pokerus and any other pokemon can be discussed.
  10. Zapface

Need Ferrothorn

i really dont mind the level but would prefer adamant nature and male(if possible) i have a lot of baby eevees and rotoms and sneasels. i can also give an ev trained cloyster lvl 61 and an adamant gyarados.
  11. Zapface

Drain Punch Scraggy

This is my first ever trade on forums so here it goes, I'm offering a level 1 male scraggy with a brave nature and Shed Skin. Moves are; Leer Low Kick Drain Punch I don't care whats offered as long as it's interesting.
Back
Top Bottom