Search results for query: *

• Users: Peachy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Peachy

How do you feel about the SOS mechanic?

I liked it at first, but it's just so annoying. If it returns in a later game it needs to take up the wild pokemon's turn or something.
  2. Peachy

Preview Pokémon Generations

"The new animated series Pokémon Generations revisits each generation of the Pokémon video game series to shed new light on some timeless moments. From the earliest days in the Kanto region to the splendor of the Kalos region, go behind the scenes and witness Pokémon history with new eyes! These...
  3. Peachy

How do you feel about how the XY series handled Mega Evolution?

How do you feel about Mega Evolutions in the Anime? While I like the concept in the game and the designs of a lot Mega Evolutions, I feel like how they were adapted to the anime was handled horribly. In the anime, mostly toward the end when Ash-Greninja became a thing, they pretty much made...
  4. Peachy

Mafia Switcheroo Mafia - Endgame: Mafia Wins - 15/9/14

Welcome to Switcheroo mafia! This will be a regular vanilla game. However, on a randomly determined phase everyone will be assigned new roles. Yay for starting back at the beginning in the middle. This is going to be smaller to see if it will work. But hopefully it will be fun. Rules and...
  5. Peachy

Mafia Super Paper Mario Mafia - The End of All Worlds - The Dark Prognostics Prevails!

Welcome to Super Paper Mario Mafia! The end of all worlds has begun, and it is up to you, the players, to determine the out come. Is the Dark Prognousticus, the prophecy that tells of the failure of the heroes, or the Light Prognosticus, the prophecy that tells of the heroes saving all worlds...
  6. Peachy

Mafia Let's Kill Bowser! Mafia - 6/3 - TOWN VICTORY

“Lets kill Bowser!”, a Magikoopa screamed. The group of minions stormed the castle. The gates then doors collapsed from the relentless attacks. The mob quickly made it to Bowser’s throne. In a quick flash of light Kamek teleported Bowser, Bowser Jr., and himself away from the angry mob...
  7. Peachy

Bigfoot Is Part Human

Bigfoot Is Part Human, and Here Are the DNA Tests to Prove It, Claims Woman | TIME.com Okay... that's just a little weird to think about. : <
  8. Peachy

Mafia Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia - [10/10] - PLEASE SIGN UP

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost: that is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth." Welcome to Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia...
  9. Peachy

Gen V OU Rain RMT (Updated First Post)

These are all Pre-made Smogon sets, as I don't feel as though I can make a team from scratch just yet. This is a singles team. Politoed @ Leftovers Modest Drizzle 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe ~Hydro Pump ~Ice Beam ~HP Grass ~Perish Song Notes: My Drizzle mon. I'm pretty happy with it...
  10. Peachy

Do you use X items?

I don't. I usually sell them all at the Pokemon League to buy Max Revives and such. Also, if there is already a thread like this feel free to close this.
  11. Peachy

Mafia FMAB Mafia - ENDGAME - TEAM GREED WINS! - [6/20]

"Alchemy, the science of understanding deconstructing and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing. If someone wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the law of equivalent exchange, the...
  12. Peachy

When do you evolve Pokemon that evolve via evolution stone?

I've always wondered what other people do with these Pokemon. I evolve them whenever they learn their last "good move" in that form. I've seen others evolve them right away. What do you do?
  13. Peachy

Will Meloetta get something more?

The new movie poster revealed today showed that Melotta will be featured in the short. Do you think she'll get something more?
  14. Peachy

Rate My Team!

How's this team, it's a OU defensive based Sandstorm team. I'm willing to make any changes nessicary, Tyranitar @ Leftovers Sandstorm Careful 252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 SpD ~ Stealth Rock ~ Crunch ~ Pursuit ~ Superpower Notes: He's my lead as he starts the sandstorm and sets up stealth rock...
  15. Peachy

Looking for Calm Heatran

I need a calm Heatran for a team I'm building. I'll give you anything in return as long as it is reasonable.
  16. Peachy

Need a Female DW Gligar/Gliscor.

I really need one, all I would do I'd breed it and send it back if possible.
  17. Peachy

Notifications Bar Problem?

When I click on the bar once It sends me strait to my settings page. Also I can't click on the links in the drop down box. Also, even when I go to where the quote or mention is from my user page it will not go away. VMs will go away though.
  18. Peachy

Ash's Strongest Grass Type?

In a battle of Ash's Grass types who would win?
  19. Peachy

Ash's strongest Water type?

I saw the Fire thread so I thought, "Why not make a water one." In a battle of Ash's water types, who would win?
  20. Peachy

Who is Your Favorite Coordinator?

So I wanna know, who is your favorite Coordinator? I added Solidad and Robert because they were the Top Coordinators of their respective Grand Festival. If you pick other in your post put who they are and what ep. their from. Oh, I forgot Jessie so vote "Other" if you like her. My favorite...
Back
Top Bottom