• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. W

Caption the Avatar Above v2

"We are lovey dovies!"
  2. W

Guess the NAME of the User Above You.

George Michael (Not the singer)
  3. W

Kaowlalopalua?
  4. W

How Well Known is the Person Above You [v2]

0/10 Nope, never.
  5. W

Ma'a Nonu?
  6. W

Hello yellow,I am an enchanted penguin

Tahuti mai! (Māori) Translation: Welcome!
  7. W

What's the strangest food you've ever eaten?

Let's try, CHICKEN FEET! (KFC Style) They look pretty horrible, but once you take one bite your floating in heaven :D
  8. W

Rōpata?
  9. W

Junior Poluleuligaga?
  10. W

Charizards sprites can't any better than this.
  11. W

How Well Known is the Person Above You [v2]

0/10 These users on this forum, I don't know :/
  12. W

What do your parents/siblings think about Pokemon?

Well, let's put it in this way. My parents like Pokemon, because it's not violence and it's a "kids TV show" My brothers like Pokemon, yeah, Pokemon, new Pokemon, pokedex, merchandise, Pokemon cards, games etc. I like Pokemon, I enjoy both aspects of Anime and Game. The most simplistic way I...
  13. W

*cute face* I'm cute and you know it.
  14. W

Do you think there should be a 'second protagonist'?

Wow, wow, wow. Having two protagonist? Wouldn't that just mess up everything, having two POV of both characters. If the writers of Pokemon are thinking of that, I think that they'll have to find a backup plan if that fails.
  15. W

Poll - Most masculine-looking fully-evolved starter

Huh? No one hasn't mentioned Typhlosion, like if any one forgets about that ferocious, fire, terrifying, vicious (I can keep on going, lol) fearsome, etc.
  16. W

When did you stop watching the anime?

Start of Hoenn, I got lost and didn't know what was happening. Where was Brock and Misty, very lost,
  17. W

pokemon black or pokemon white

Jeez, what is the difference? I find them both the same. It's like saying FireRed or Leaf, Ruby or Sapphire, Silver or Gold. All the same with there cons and pros, some missing Pokemon, other not missing, some extra, but all the same in my opinion.
  18. W

How do you feel about Ash/Satoshi capturing so many Pokemon?

Re: How do you feel about Ash capturing so many Pokemon? I think Ash didn't really actually capture any Pokemon (well some he capture and battled successfully), but befriended them and they came on his team, because of Ash's "friendship for Pokemon", which is a load of crap.
  19. W

How do you feel about Ash/Satoshi capturing so many Pokemon?

Re: How do you feel about Ash capturing so many Pokemon? Well, I think that desire disappeared, long ago, in my opinion.
  20. W

AHHHH! IT'S OVER 9000!?!?

Thanks everyone.
Back
Top Bottom