Search results for query: *

1. P

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

I hate how even when in the tutorial if you say you know something they explain it anyway
  2. P

How big is the Pokemon World?

There are actually at least 4 more regions unless you don't consider the spinoffs to be canon
  3. P

What kind of pokemon card is this?

lickitung
  4. P

What do you want in Gen 6?

I would like gen 6 to take advantage of both the wii u and 3ds. the games could both be fully fledged titles and they would each have different storyline but playing one game could increase certain things in the other game, but more than just trading pokemon. Maybe they could unlock entire areas...
  5. P

Lost Respect For Pokemon

There are quite a few ways that GF could destroy the series. One particular way they could do it would be to keep it the way it is. It's not that it is super bad right now but the pokemon are getting lazier and the games are starting to feel very generic. I am not suggesting completely revamping...
  6. P

What is your favourite Pokemon related music?

Call me cheesy, but i still like the original shows thee song the most.
  7. P

Paper published on Pokémon Phylogenetics... with Prof. Oak as co-author!

I can't pull up the bigger version in the link.
  8. P

Which Pokemon do you think would make the best statue(s)?

arceus would make a cool statue, which it did in mystery dungeon. Also arcanine would look really cool.
  9. P

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

In my White version, I picked snivy but as soon as I got to castelia city I ditched it for my victini that is awesome. Thats the only time I ever have and ever will.
  10. P

Unova new cities in real world

They all represent America
  11. P

Zangoose or Seviper?

In the event of one of the many local gangfights in the area where I live, which just so happens to be littered with snakes and mongooses, I always pick a mongoose up off the streets and have it attack the gang members and cobras alike. That is why I like zangoose more, my good sir.
  12. P

Contest Luatone or Solrock?

Lunatone is better to me because of it's movepool.
  13. P

Who do you think is the baddest of them all?

Is it true that you restart the game if you die? Also, Ghetsis is the most evil because he wants the whole world for himself. He has devoted his and his son's life and gone insane with failure and driven over the edge.
  14. P

Hottest Pokémon Girl

Shouldn't this be in shipper's paradise?
  15. P

If you could invent a new type

Maybe be like a mind type. It would be pokemon that were smart andd be strong against psychic and normal, but weak to fighting and electric.
  16. P

Cutest Pokemon

Pachirisu is pretty cute. Most baby pokemon are cute. I always thought that the cutest pokemon was muk.
  17. P

How Do You Think Gen VI Will Use the 3DS's Features?

I really hope that they make a main series pokemon game that would use the 3ds features. I think that if anything it would boost the 3ds's sales considerably.
  18. P

VG Weekly Poll #45 Which is your favourite elemental Monkey?

:embarass:I think they all look a little weird.:dodgy:
  19. P

Favorite Gym Leaders?

Lt. Surge Falkner Norman Maylene Brycen
  20. P

Where do you think Crasher Wake came from?

I think he was born in Johto.
Back
Top Bottom