• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

I'd obtain infinite wealth through hacking.:ching:
  2. C

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

Here are a couple of things that annoy me. So there is an an event and I get a super-cool event legendary. Then I find out I can't use it online OR on the Battle Subway. I mean, where else would it be more useful and practical to use it?! I guess I'll have to confine it to the PC box, since I...
  3. C

Bulbanews Suggestions, ideas, and problems

It started today. And I got my Darkrai yesterday, so either there are different distribution times, or you have been misinformed somehow.
  4. C

Trainer Opening Animations

From studying the new Black 2/White 2 trailer, opening animations seem to have been reintroduced (well, the new Water-type gym leader has one, so I assume others will). Did you like them originally, or did you find them a bit gimmicky?
  5. C

NytMayr Productions: Music Born From Dreams, And Turned To Nightmares

The Queen of Thorns sounds interesting, but has an annoying tendancy to interrupt a perfectly good organ solo with what sounds like a mouse. Otherwise, sort of what I was expecting from dubstep and sort of what I wasn't, which is a good thing.
  6. C

Hello

Hello, I hope you enjoy it here.
  7. C

How can pokemon attack with elements?

They probably do it the same way as in Naruto, just without the finger signs: Numel used "Fire-style! Flamethrower attack!". Numel's chakra has developed enough to allow it to evolve into Camerupt. Camerupt used "Earth-style! Fissure attack!"
  8. C

How can pokemon attack with elements?

They probably do it the same way as in Naruto, just without the finger signs: Numel used "Fire-style! Flamethrower attack!". Numel's chakra has developed enough to allow it to evolve into Camerupt. Camerupt used "Earth-style! Fissure attack!"
  9. C

Worst Pokémon Move Names

"Cooler", yes. "Autotomize" seems too much of a mouthful for me, although I don't like the gear move names in general for some reason I can't put my finger on (probably because I lost them when they got caught in a "Gear Grind"). I mean, I don't find "Shift Gear" sounds good because the gear...
  10. C

1000 Things To Do in Walmart When You're Bored

#155: 1) Ask one of the assistants what the time is every five minutes. 2) If she gets annoyed, also ask her which store you are in.
  11. C

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Oh no, there are many of those, from the person outside a flower shop in Emerald who gave out the TM Bullet Seed, to the person in the Musical who gives out the TM Echoed Voice, and the fighter in DP (maybe Platinum as well) who gives out the TM Payback. It's just collecting them all.
  12. C

Worst Pokémon Move Names

Water Spout. Aside from the obvious innuendo, it just sounds so stupid. Well, compared to Eruption, anyways (Water Spout is the Water-type equivalent of Eruption).
  13. C

Worst Pokémon Move Names

A very simple thread, in which you post the name of a move you think sounds dumb, and why you think it sounds dumb. One of my pet hates for names is "Muddy Water". It doesn't sound in the least bit threatening, or testify the awesomeness of the Pokémon that first used it (Swampert). What...
  14. C

Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Topic 3: Dream World

Re: Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Week 3: Dream World It will probably be the same, except that there will be a battle minigame added to test the player's strength.
  15. C

Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Topic 2: The Villain's Plot

Re: Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Week 2: Team Plasma's Plot Are you really sure about that?
  16. C

Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Topic 2: The Villain's Plot

Re: Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Week 2: Team Plasma's Plot Time to stand for a completely different idea. Like every other sequel, the game will be set at the time of Pokémon Black and White. Team Plasma will have been to Lacunoso town and found the meteor which contained Kyurem...
  17. C

Do you use legendaries?

Given the fact that all of the good ones are banned on ordinary online play, I only use one or two which I think might be half-decent.
  18. C

9 fearless gym leaders battle page.

champion jobob Will you need me to make more badges (I needed a break, but I can do some more now).
  19. C

Bring on the Musicals!!!

Okay, now that Pokémon Black and White has ditched Pokémon Contests, should they introduce musicals instead? We could find out that Iris is very interested in musicals. Although, to be honest, the DP contest format didn't follow the fourth generation contests at all...
  20. C

Stand Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or fall down! (Jokes)!

5/10 Alright, but not brilliant, and I would be careful as certain groups of people might not like the religious jokes. A Pokémon walks into a bar. The barman says "Why are your arms sticking up like that?" and the Pokémon says "I've got Green Mankey fever". Then a Shiny Mankey walks...
Back
Top Bottom