• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Cinderfella

Should Misty have diversified her team like Iris did?

Hey Guys, Cinderfella here. On the show Misty attempted to catch an oddish, Jigglypuff, and Farfetch'd. She also initially intended on bringing Togetic back to the Gym before releasing it and I believe she probably may have used it in battle. Misty got Azurill as well yet we all know its...
  2. Cinderfella

Do Showcases Bother You?

I think it's been on everyone's mind. While I think the development Serena got in her very first debut may be one of the best in all anime history, the goal and the actual competitions themselves fall lackluster. Serena seemingly being good is nice and all, but other than the little dramas...
  3. Cinderfella

How Much More Fleshed Out Could Misty, Iris, and Serena's Goals Have Went/Be?

Hello All, Back again. Watching X and Y and reading commentary about Serena's goal as well as keeping in mind those who felt Misty and Iris' goals left much to be desired-I wondered: what could the writers have really done to flesh each out more or currently right now with Serena's. With...
  4. Cinderfella

Is Iris really to blame for her own development?

Hello All! It's Cinderfella here, back again. I've noticed people have been speaking a lot about Iris making a potentially return or not for the usual previous girl cameo. In reading people's opinions-I had forgotten how poorly Iris' development was handled. I, for one, was very...
  5. Cinderfella

Can Serena's Goal Truly Be Interesting Without Battling?

May and Dawn...and to a vaguer extent Misty and Iris...were all battlers. I say vaguer because Misty and Iris didn't have routinely battling competitions like Contests besides Tournaments to further their goal; however, in order to become Water and Dragon Pokémon Masters-they do have to battle...
  6. Cinderfella

What did Harley and Ursula have that Burgundy and Georgia didn't?

Hello everyone. Thank you first off for replying to these threads. I have been horrible at responding, but I will in time. I've just been reflecting on the series lately wanted to know if people had these same questions. We all know BW had its flaws, but Georgia and Burgundy were well...
  7. Cinderfella

Why Do The Writers Love Ash's Heracross so Much?

It's something that I never really understood. Heracross is a great Pokémon and all, I just found it very random how often it appears. And with its new Mega Evolution and the possibility of Ash potentially using reserves come League, I can't help but wonder: why all the Heracross love? In...
  8. Cinderfella

What are your general expectations for the female leads as battlers?

Hello everyone. Me again. I'm finding my way slowly but surely getting back into the anime recently. One thing that has been helping me is reflecting(not staying) in the past of what the anime used to be. One thing I've been pondering about are the female leads as battlers-hence the Iris and...
  9. Cinderfella

Was the idea of Ash ever losing to Misty and Iris a problem to you?

Hey All. Something has been on my mind for awhile now. Ash has lost to both Iris and Misty and there has been some backlash against this for each, mostly due to the way the defeated him or what led up to them prior. Granted he did defeat them once also, but just out of curiosity-was the idea...
  10. Cinderfella

Does Anyone Feel Something Is Missing After DP?

Hello Everyone, It's been awhile since I've posted on here. I've been having an inclination to go back to my Pokemon roots and make sure that I'm up to date with everything. After getting up to date, I couldn't help but find myself wondering what on Earth has left since DP ended? I am very...
Back
Top Bottom