• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

NEW Pokemon Announcement CONFIRMED

I'd say Thundurus looks like it could be a Chinese Dragon of some sort. The only information I'm going on is that it looks like it has whiskers and it's certainly not a bird.
  2. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I use Swadloon and Whirlipede for Defense. Double Battles in the forest. Speed is easy on Route 1. The only thing that shows up in the water is Basculin.
  3. S

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

That's Freeze Shock and Ice Burn.
  4. S

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

All of this information is great. I love the new Gym Leaders! I hope the whole ice covering everything is better utilized in this game. Remember Platinum when they said the region went through some kind of climate change? But the only noticeable difference in climate was the hometown where it...
  5. S

Pokemon Adventures DPPt "Volume Four" Review Thread

So, I got this yesterday... did anyone notice in the bio sections that wrote "Ojosama" instead of "Lady"? The spine has Typhlosion on it... I haven't finished the book yet, but does Typhlosion appear in this volume?
  6. S

The Dream World- Official Discussion

You can go more than that. Keep going back until nothing shows up. That means nothing shakes for Pokemon and there are no sparkles for items.
  7. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Every line has its own streak.
  8. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) No, once the event Pokémon is used, it cannot be used again.
  9. S

OFFERING: DW Female Abra

I have a Dream World Natu. I would happily trade it for an Abra. 1205 8558 6959
  10. S

Review S14 EP30: A UFO for Elgyem!

Really? Wow, it sounded nothing like him.
  11. S

Review S14 EP30: A UFO for Elgyem!

Who was Professor Icarus' voice actor? It sounded like Brian Drummond.
  12. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) It had, and is cured of, Pokerus.
  13. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) It's for the Union Room.
  14. S

Maintenance? It's up now. It only goes down on Tuesdays.
  15. S

Everyone in the Dream World starts with one of the Super Effective reducing berries.
  16. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) No. That Zorua is always male. The Zoroark, however, is always female.
  17. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Volcarona has Flame Body and can learn Fly.
  18. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) The original DS and the DS Lite are the only systems that can use Pal Park. The Dream World is Black and White only.
  19. S

The last house has been 220 Chesto, Rawst, and Oran for some time... because I'm currently trying to get that house and that's what I've been getting.
  20. S

Monotypers,unite!

Normal-type Pokémon are my favorites. I tried a Normal-type run on Emerald. It was fun for a while, but I got bored around Mossdeep. Maybe I'll try again with White.
Back
Top Bottom