Search results for query: *

1. M

Global Link security and hack checks to get a buff

As much as everyone is saying that Powersaves will be stopped, i personally think that it won't. I even saw a few posts on Facebook groups saying that Powersaves and PkHex won't be stopped, but what is called CyberSaves which can hack the game and such, which does a lot more than Powersaves...
  2. M

GEN VI: Follow Me Squirtle

I'm just looking for a Follow Me Squirtle. The Squirtle is a B2W2 Japanese event, so make sure it's Japanese. Any nature is fine, since I just want the Squirtle with Follow Me. Untouched would be better, but it doesn't have to be.
  3. M

GEN VI: Dusclops, Bronzong, and Chansey for x and y

I have a Chansey and a Bronzong. What do you have for either of them?
  4. M

GEN VI: Flawless Ditto

I am looking for a flawless Ditto to help with breeding. Any nature is fine, though i prefer Modest, Timid, Adamant, Bold, Impish, Jolly, or Calm. Tell me what you are looking for and I'll say if I have it or not.
  5. M

NPC Dialogue

One of the psychics say how your power level is over 9000. I love that they reference that quote.
  6. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Shiny pokemon I found a shiny Combee yesterday, and just now found a shiny Woobat.
  7. M

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team Right now my team is: Frogadier Gulpin Event Combusken Shuckle Goomy and Wobbuffet. (I got most of them from the Wonder Trade.)
  8. M

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I got cool pokemon like Wobbuffet, Shuckle, and a Scyther i thought was hacked.
  9. M

Awkward X and Y moments

I got a scyther in a wonder trade. However I wasn't aware of the new ball breeding mechanics, so i thought it was hacked. It had egg moves. :(
  10. M

The Bragging Thread!

I found a shiny Combee, though its a shame that it was male and had a bad nature.
  11. M

lookin for leech seed ferroseed

I wouldn't mind having the Slowpoke, if you have any.
  12. M

lookin for leech seed ferroseed

I have a Ferrothorn that I can breed with leech seed with an impish nature if you want it.
  13. M

Pinch Berries Needed

What would you be willing to do?
  14. M

Pinch Berries Needed

I had a Dream World account for my Pokemon Black game, but not my Black 2. However, it's easy for me to make an account for my Black 2. I could make one and we could trade by the Dream World, if you want.
  15. M

Pinch Berries Needed

Hey all. I was wondering if anyone has any of the pinch berries; the ones that raise a stat at red health. If anyone has any of them, I would be very happy. I don't mind which ones you give, as I have none. I also don't mind how many you give. I would trade the things that I have, which you can...
  16. M

LF - Lucky Egg Items

I have a lucky egg that I can give. I would like the Regice.
  17. M

Celebi and Mew

I am looking to get a Celebi or Mew from someone. I can offer an Arceus that I have for it.
  18. M

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

I win for making so many trades in one day.
  19. M

lookin for ralts

I have a modest nature Ralts. I can breed it with a Ditto to be level 1 if you want.
  20. M

Tornadus and Thundurus tradeback

I am able to trade on week days from 2:15-3:00 EST, and 10:00-4:30 on weekends, unless I am busy.
Back
Top Bottom