Search results for query: *

• Users: Ursa
  • Order by date
  1. U

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Sorry, saw this thread after I posted. I do have a case of tunnelvision sometimes. Thanks though.
  2. U

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Can you trade between games from a DS to a 3DS or vice versa? Question in title. I'm thinking of buying a 3DS. May be a deal breaker if it doesn't.
  3. U

Do you want to see Kanto in Gen V?

I don't want a remake of Kanto. Maybe a console epic pokemon game (not stadium games) based in Kanto, but set in the events after the first 2 gens.
  4. U

Want- Zorua or Zorua egg

bump I'm awake now, sorry guys
  5. U

Want- Zorua or Zorua egg

I don't have anything of good value. I do have some DW pokes in my boxes and a lot hanging around online waiting to be transferred. Ask and I'll try to get what you want. The Zorua doesn't have to be EV'd or IV'd out, I just want to get one so I can make babies myself. And to use one of them to...
  6. U

Which generation had the best cries?

I liked the first two gens. Its hard to decide between the two :D Yeah I'm also kind of biased because they are my favorites.
  7. U

Hi this is Ursa and I can't seem to load threads anymore

They come up as blank pages. I tried reloading and disabling adblock. Chances are I won't be able to load this page either, so I don't know why I'm posting this.
  8. U

So who's gotten pokerus before

I got mine on Diamond when EV training. I spread it to my other pokemon and put them in my pokebox.
  9. U

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Yo hey guys I want to evolve my boldore. Thanks. I can't seem to send PM's or messages yet, so heres my FC, Professor Erin, 3740 2275 1308 Thanks Professor Erin!
Back
Top Bottom