Search results for query: *

1. J

Skin Questions Thread

I'd like to know who won on the skin request thread.
  2. J

Pokemon: The Lost Arcology

Please ignore this double post. Renewal I think it'd be better to restart this thread... I mean, Rose never showed up, and Vayre has left... Maybe...
  3. J

OOC: Vayre you could write your death :P
  4. J

"Ok, guys. It must have just been... static. So, shall we?" Swampy bounced in excitement.
  5. J

"I could probably hack into the terminals if I adjust -" Cohen flinched at the sound of the hollow voice. "Aah!" he yelled, before calming himself. "Yes, Karina, I definitely heard that." An ear-splitting crash of thunder came out of nowhere, even though it was a sunny day. It seemed to come...
  6. J

Cohen stopped for a second. If Rose doesn't come, who will take the ground keystone? He repeated it to the group.
  7. J

Cohen held the Prime Electric Keystone in his hand, mulling it over. Zekrom? THE Zekrom? Wow... No wonder why Swampy didn't like it... So, um, do I tap it? Cohen's finger reached out to tap the orb. NO! Cohen hesitated, how did that voice just get inside his head. OK... Hmmm, so, I'll just...
  8. J

"So, what exactly do we do with them?" Cohen asked. Swampy hopped over to the gem, sniffed it and started to Mud-Slap it. "Stop, Swampy! It's an inanimate object!" Swampy glared at the gem as Cohen put it in his pocket.
  9. J

Cohen picked up the yellow one. "It feels strange, like it is ready to shock me to death if I tinker with it..." He said
  10. J

Cohen was puzzled. He had never known of any pokemon doing anything bad before, so he drew out his notepad. "So, how is this pokemon depicted?" He asked, ready for a quick sketch.
  11. J

'Well, I've been thinking that Omega was an organisation, a group of twisted people AND pokemon intent on some form of..." Cohen trailed off. Swampy nodded in agreement.
  12. J

Cohen woke up to the beeping sound of his alarm clock, just before Swampy was about to use Mud Slap. Cohen checked the time. "11:08. Crap." Cohen ran out of his house, Swampy following quickly behind, and swerved into the house without even checking the number. He KNEW this town. He ran...
  13. J

Pokemon: The Lost Arcology [Sign-ups always open]

Re: Pokemon: The Lost Arcology Renewal It's Saturday here...
  14. J

Mafia Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [TOWN VICTORY - 10/11/11]

Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Mafia [NIGHT 0: Confirm Yo' Role PMs - 07/10/11] Role Confirmed.
  15. J

The Preference Game

Kidz Bop. Nothing is worse than Bieber. Neko or Inu?
  16. J

The game character the person above you reminds u of?

Crasher Wake lol.
  17. J

Five Letters

Overly Weird Crocodiles Advertise Teabags. Q U A Q Q
  18. J

Preview BW056 - Iris & Monozu

Re: BW053 - Iris & Monozu The easy out is to say it's Trip.
  19. J

Cancelled Games Conversion - A Factions Game - Night 3 (10/23/11)

Re: Conversion - A Factions Game - NIGHT 0 (10/2/11) Got my PM and understand my role... kinda.
  20. J

Any traditions?

I always rapid fire A when catching a pokemon or during a battle. I don't know why, it just happened since I first picked up Sapphire.
Back
Top Bottom