• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

Bulbagarden's Mysterious Mansion - Halloween 2014

Wonderful, more for me! 8D
  2. M

No way I got to it first! This will barely be a snack for me.
  3. M

*sneaks into trick-or-treat candy stash and discreetly begins to devour it*
  4. M

I'm not entirely sure myself, Arthur, but I do know that people dress up in costumes for fun and, get this, give out candy! Doesn't that sound wonderful?! 8D
  5. M

I'm... not a fan of steak. I tried to like it for a really long time, but that sorta stuff just isn't for me. I'm happy with my sweets. ^_^ I'd love to try some from Xing, if you have any to share! I think I'll just watch you guys from the sidelines while eating my snacks. The last time I...
  6. M

W-why would you do that? ¶ ^ ¶ I really wanted those... Those don't sound nearly as tasty those treats, magical talking kitty. ;_; Another shota type? Uh-oh...
  7. M

Will there be lots of yummy treats and adorable stuffed animals involved? 8D
  8. M

Aw, a cute little kitty! *goes to pet Rollo* I hope it involves eating lots of delicious sweets. :D Yeah, like a four, no wait, five tier cake!
  9. M

Is it time for trick-or-treat yet? 8D
  10. M

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

A magician never reveals his secrets, lest he be (unjustly) kicked out of the Magician's Alliance. However, if you all would kindly keep quiet about it, I'll reveal my true identity...
  11. M

Re: Halloween Party 2011! I hope the pet store has a return policy for dead doves...
  12. M

Re: Halloween Party 2011! I am pissed. This man has stolen my woman. My brother and I are going to find you, Hermano, and we are going to kick your ass. You think I would just have a single suit? ME, the guy in the $5000 suit? Come on!
  13. M

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Like the guy in the $4000 suit would tell you who that guy is.
  14. M

Re: Halloween Party 2011! The guy in the $3000 suit says no.
  15. M

Re: Halloween Party 2011! I don't know who this Lloyd is, but he has a weird taste in women. I mean, you got wings coming out of your back...unless you're trying to copy my Free Chicken illusion, in which case, I'll be seeing you in court. Kendama? Sounds weird and Asaian-y, I think I saw one...
  16. M

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Fireballs from a sword? I'm made fire and performed the Sword of Destiny illusion, but never have I combined the two. An interesting idea for a new illusion, it will be even better than Free Chicken! A magician never reveals his secrets that's how you get wrongly...
  17. M

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Fireballs from a sword? I'm made fire and performed the Sword of Destiny illusion, but never have I combined the two. An interesting idea for a new illusion, it will be even better than Free Chicken! A magician never reveals his secrets that's how you get wrongly...
  18. M

Re: Halloween Party 2011! And how does he perform all of these illusions? *gets out pen and paper* Yes, that one. Genis and Dedede are silly names.
  19. M

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Bwha, bwhahaha! No mere child could perform such illusions! Because all I can do is make fire appear... Meta Knight is really 25? :o I was referring to the mere child that Colette was referring to.
  20. M

Re: Halloween Party 2011! They're still upset with me over revealing how to perform the Aztec Tomb... Or because they are prejudice against my friend, Franklin/Judge, when all we want to do is break down racial barriers and make crossover hits. :'( They would never let a child become a...
Back
Top Bottom