Search results for query: *

• Users: colours
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. colours

the hot take thread

curious to know what are some hot takes that our bulbagardeners have although note: this thread is not to be used to vent out bigotry and intolerance, this is a fun and lighthearted thing, don't go too far with it. i trust you guys but there's a line to this stuff!
  2. colours

video game difficulties

so! vg difficulties. sometimes when you play certain games, you're given a list of difficulties to choose from that can impact the individual gaming experience. it can range from very easy for casual players, to extremely difficult for those who crave more of a challenge. there's also a "normal"...
  3. colours

2023 is coming to a close. how was the year for you?

only one more month (and some days) left of this year! how was it for you guys? for me, i'd say it was... ok? 5/10 because most of the year was bad, with only the latter half being better due to getting a better job and financial stability because of it. hoping next year is a way better year...
  4. colours

Ho-Oh has made an appearance in Bulbagarden! + Support & Advice changes

Hello, everyone! Long has Bulbagarden been unapologetically supportive of the LGBTQ+ community. We've decided to go one step further with this, and open up an entire section dedicated to discussing LGBTQ+ topics (named Ho-Oh's Rainbow) and matters that are relevant and important to the...
  5. colours

i miss the good ol' days of foruming

maybe it's just me. the internet is kinda boring nowadays, what with it being twitter or (insert browsing other social media here) instead of interacting and getting to know people on forums. i've been aware of forums dying as a means of communication for well over a decade now, but man is it...
  6. colours

Tera Raiding Thread!!

hi everyone!! i'm rather surprising a raiding thread hasn't been made yet, but i've been having LOTS of fun with tera raids! this thread is to talk about your experiences with tera raids, your more difficult/easier raids, things like that! what pokemon are you using that are good at these raids...
  7. colours

Changes to the Pronoun Field (Updated 23/4/23)
    Threadmarks: Changes to the Pronoun Field

Hey everyone! The following change has been made to the pronoun field: The pronoun field is no longer a text field. This essentially means that instead of it being a text field as it was previously, it's now a drop-down menu that you can select from the following options: You can find these...
  8. colours

how was 2021 for you?

with this year coming to a close pretty soon (time sure has flown, huh?), how would you say 2021 has treated you up to this point?
  9. colours

Masuda's influence over modern Pokemon gaming

pretty much influenced by the conversation from this post onward. c: you know, i've heard a lot (mostly in online spaces/social media. in otherwords, Very Outspoken Fans) that a lot of mistakes that Game Freak has been making so far in pokemon games is directly due to Masuda's influence. from...
  10. colours

Cabinet The Arcade Cabinet #3: How much stock do you put into video game reviews?

hey all, welcome to the third arcade cabinet! this discussion is primarily going to discuss video game reviews! simply put: how seriously do you take reviews prior to making a gaming purchase? Link to Previous Arcade Cabinets: #1 - Open World Gaming #2 - Current State of News
  11. colours

How optimistic are you about the future of pokemon games?

i'm curious. this intent of this isn't to be negative, it's an honest discussion! how do you feel about how dppt remakes would be handled, as well as gen 9 and beyond?
  12. colours

Video game difficulty options

in a game where you're presented with difficulty options before starting (very easy/easy/normal/hard/very hard), which one do you typically chose and why?
  13. colours

Most frustrating/annoying boss?

What was the most frustrating/annoying boss to beat in any game you've played so far?
  14. colours

Cabinet The Arcade Cabinet #2: Current State of News

hey all, welcome to the second arcade cabinet! this discussion is primarily going to discuss the current state of gaming news at the moment given what's occurring in the world. for those of you who have seen the recent nintendo direct mini, it may come as either a surprise, a disappointment, or...
  15. colours

Using items in battle

i think this should be an interesting discussion. o: so! of course, in pokemon games, you as the trainer have always had the ability to heal or even revive your pokemon in the middle of battle should the situation warrant it. an interesting counterpoint i've heard to this though, is that using...
  16. colours

describe yourself as a trainer class

list of trainer classes which one are you?
  17. colours

What aspect of Pokemon games do you care about most?

is it the story? the battling? the characters/writing? or perhaps you're a breeder or shiny hunter and you care more about the new shiny hunting method of the generation? what do you as a player, look most forward to when playing a particular game?
  18. colours

how well do you know the type chart?

be honest. do you basically have all of it committed to memory, or are there certain types that you struggle with more than others when it comes to weaknesses/resistances?
  19. colours

how do you feel about an all digital console?

if you haven't heard, there's going to be an all-digital edition of the PS5, and Microsoft responded in kind by planning on releasing their own all-digital next generation console: the Xbox Series S. how do you feel about the idea/concept of an all-digital console? hypothetically, if you were...
  20. colours

Rules READY PLAYER ONE (updated November 7th, 2023)

Welcome, Players! This is the new Video Games section. Any and all non-Pokemon Video Games discussion go here, from your favourite Steam games, to conversations about the next generation consoles, to your favourite current generation titles. All of it can be discussed here! There are a few...
Back
Top Bottom