Search results for query: *

• Users: Prez
  • Order by date
  1. Prez

Start Ups Repeat

The heckler didn't expect that kind of response from Dalton. It seemed oddly defense. So, in his mind, a rousing victory. He simply let out one last snort and sat down.
  2. Prez

Start Ups With Great Power

Twix simply perked her head at the conversation, listening.
  3. Prez

Twix wagged her tail. "I like this fellow," she said about Ghost.
  4. Prez

Winnie entered the building, large sunglasses on, a couture purse slung over her shoulder. She was sipping on an iced coffee. Twix was walking beside her, wagging her tail. "Oh, it is the humans!" Twix exclaimed. "They look.... uglier than I thought they would." "Shhh," Winnie said to the dog...
  5. Prez

Start Ups Repeat

The heckler simply scoffed at this. "Go get fucked, Dalton! We all know you're a hack, dude." The man filled out the form, still perplexed by the tattoo parlor. Why did a tattoo parlor need a bouncer anyway? Did they stab someone with the inking needle? Mysteries.
  6. Prez

Start Ups Snowpoint Academy

Harper continued to type away on her phone. She wasn't too thrilled to have been roomed with a freshman.
  7. Prez

Twix was happily prancing alongside Winnie, who was on her phone. Neither of them seemed too surprised at the news. <winniexoxo>: okie dokie <winniexoxo>: twix wanted some chicken anyway :L
  8. Prez

Start Ups Repeat

The heckler from his dream would show up again, shouting the same insults as he did from the other day. "Get off stage, you clown!" he yelled. "You suck! Kiss my ass!" Lucy remained behind the camera, now shocked. Did she just dream yesterday, or was it... happening again?
  9. Prez

Twix floated up beside Winnie, and looked at the laptop. "But I like the Clark's near the KFC," Twix commented, staring at the screen. Winnie chuckled at this. "You're only saying that because you like the KFC," she said, smirking. "It's cool. We can get some after the meeting. My treat."...
  10. Prez

Winnie sighed, typing more. <winniexoxo>: aight, we just need a meet up place <winniexoxo>: assuming we're all capable of adulting and getting there ourselves
  11. Prez

Harper didn't reply. She instead was laying on her bed, staring up at the phone in her hands.
  12. Prez

Winnie was sipping on her coffee, glancing down at the laptop on her bed. However, a very similar voice echoed in her mind before she could do anything. She sighed. "Tell them I say hello," said the voice. Winnie glanced down at the floor to find Twix, her dachshund there. Twix looked up at her...
  13. Prez

Start Ups Repeat

"But, but, but," Lucy slowly said, disoriented. This only prompted Tim to glance over at his co-worker with concern. "You get enough sleep, kid?" he asked. "No, I did," she replied, rubbing her eyes. "But I just, Dalton... he, and yesterday. The damn mic check!" This time Tim didn't reply...
  14. Prez

Harper walked into the room with Tahlia. "Hey frosh," she simply greeted. Walking over to her own bed, Harper then dropped her bags on the floor. She plopped on the sheets without a word.
  15. Prez

Start Ups Repeat

"Where is Mr. Dalton?!" a man complained, pacing around the stage. Behind him numerous people were busy cleaning up the broken stage light. "Mic check is in two minutes. And he's late!" Lucy glanced up at her boss, and then back at Tim. "Dalton? Again?" "Again? I mean, this is our first year...
  16. Prez

Name: Twix Age: 3 Sex/Gender: Female Appearance: She's a dachshund with dark fur. Cute. Power: Telepathy and Telekinesis. She can speak to humans using her mind and lift light objects. If she concentrates, she can even lift herself. Skills: Barking, fetching balls, eating food like, really...
  17. Prez

Harper began to count the boxes behind Dustin. "Woah!" she quietly exclaimed, double checking her numbers. That was a lot of extra credit. "Yes, sir," she said, smiling. She then went for one of the boxes and got to work.
  18. Prez

"No I mean, for what," Harper clarified. "This going towards my final grades or..."
  19. Prez

"Extra credit for what, exactly?" Harper simply asked.
  20. Prez

Snowpoint Academy OOC thread

Too Many Daniels™
Back
Top Bottom