Search results for query: *

1. A

Best Wishes - what happened?

This has got to be the third thread on thisXD so many things went wrong, mostly I think they shouldn't have over advertised every thing, BW 2? Remember what happened with this? A lot of us were thinking Dawn would be playing a big role in the tournament along with Cynthia but yah know. The...
  2. A

Smash showing a special preview tonight.

Looking great so far, I'm already loving Ash's new look but I loved it right from the start, this just makes it look better. Ash being excited about a new region is nothing new, don't know why some people complain about this? The only times he didn't was in AG and D/ P series and I think Ash had...
  3. A

Dento: stay or leaving?

I think we all know Iris fate by now, what about Dento's though? He could pull a Brock on us and appear three episodes later or well, he leaves at the end of the BW series? What do you guys think?
  4. A

Review BW007: Tsutarja - Captured by Mad Love!?

Well, it was a cute episode I'm really enjoying this trio they have great chemistry. So what if Dento can cook people, tons of people can cook not just Brock. Ash catching Tsutarja was no surprise, why people kept denying it was beyond me, than again people just like denying till the episode...
  5. A

Review DP104: Crecelia VS Darkrai! ・ DP105: Yōkan and Rotom!

Both episodes look great, when do they air?
  6. A

Jun fan club.

Jun does leave in this episode but he was extremlly funny and the rivalry between him and Ash is fun. I'm sure hey'll be back soon.
  7. A

Ash Club

Wow when does that episode air? It looks awesome. Juns in the episode? I thought he left, sweet the rivalry continues YAYNess and it looks more intense. Meowth headbutting Ash? Wo, he hasn't done that kind of thing to him sine the Kanto days, that was when he'd scratch him across the face ouch...
  8. A

Jun fan club.

Yah pictures should be up for the episode by either tommarow or Friday you'll def be seeing it either way. I can't wait for more Jun either.
  9. A

Ash Club

Yah I can see Ash with all evolved Pokemon at the end myself except for Pikachu of course and winning agianst both Paul and Jun. I want Chimchar/Ash to get revenge on Paul/Shinji for what he's done to them each time. I like that image of Ash, I remember that scene it was my favorite of the...
  10. A

Ash/Jun rivalry thread fan club.

Yes but this makes things twice as fun for there rivalry and differentXD
  11. A

Jun fan club.

Yah that I can see happen, once he sees Paul/Shinji loose to Ash hey'' be crushed. But to tell you the truth I can see him slowly turning into an Ash fan boy early on in the series before that happens, seeing Ash crush Paul/Shinji will just be the thing. Ask for songs, I see some thing...
  12. A

Kenny's lack of screentime

Yah I was wondering why he hasn't appeared in a while, just vanished. I feel there saving him some thing important. Maybe hey'll be the one to win agianst Dawn.
  13. A

Ash Club

Yah, than Ash will battle both Paul and Jun in the league, awesome.
  14. A

Jun fan club.

Oh good, glad to know a few Pokemon fans besides me like the show, I know some people on Serebii forums do but get teased for it by Pokemon fans =[ Yah I can see Paul beating Jun and being a jerk to him. Question: Do you want Jun to become an Ash fan boy by the end of this series? I think...
  15. A

I'll be adding fans now, welcome guy's. Yah I bet Jun will be the Ash in this rivalry, trying to get better than Ash but always loosing. But the best part of Jun is he doesn't get sad he gets more angryXD Yah I'm going to assume Ash would win in battle each time that will be a hoot to...
  16. A

Jun fan club.

To me Ash/Shinji is like Sasuke/Narutos rivalry in the begining of Naruto the anime series. Yes I am a fan of the show don't mock me for being one LOL. I bet by the end of the show it will switch around with Paul wondering how he could have lost to a simple minded fool like Ash than keep...
  17. A

.: Barry x Dawn :.

LOL Yah, I do like the ideaXD
  18. A

I agree with that, Ash would probaly go crazy stuck with Jun hehe.
  19. A

Jun fan club.

I like both Jun and Shinji so I want them both to get good equal amount of screen time. But yah boy am I glad he's getting a lot of screen time.
  20. A

.: Barry x Dawn :.

I think I've grown fond of this idea. Can I join? They do look cute together in pictures.
Back
Top Bottom