Search results for query: *

1. A

Dento: stay or leaving?

I think we all know Iris fate by now, what about Dento's though? He could pull a Brock on us and appear three episodes later or well, he leaves at the end of the BW series? What do you guys think?
  2. A

Ash/Jun rivalry thread fan club.

Any one who's a fan of Jun/Ash rivalry feel free to join. FanListing; 1. Ashfangir17 2. pikachu200 3. elleryferrer 4. tawna123 Question 1. What kind of events do you hope happens between the two? I'd like some sort of a tag battle.
  3. A

Ash/Jun Shipping thread.

I LOL'd at this shot and made a thread. Look Jun is trying to kiss Ash HAHAXD Fans 1. Ashfan17 2. pikachu200 Sure....if it happens I'll be apart of the making.
  4. A

Jun fan club.

Welcome Jun fans. Any one a fan of this crazy kid? I loved the guy and am glad he's going to appear more ^^ Fans; 1. Ashfangirl17 2. lycette16 3. JB88 4. pikachu200 5. Shinx3000 6. Ketsu-sama 7. Snake Bandage 8. Happiny 9. Jorah 10. Trainer Rachel 11...
  5. A

Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie

Hurra a shipping thread for Ash and his new rival in the newest episodes. Any one support the idea? Pish I think its cute.
  6. A

5th Gen too early?

So I hear there going to possibly release a 5th gen Pokemon soon, possibly I said. So do you think its too soon? I noticed a lot of you said its way too since Ash has only three badges, look at it this way at least this way they can spead things up now. Sure it would mean getting rid of Dawn...
  7. A

Ash to get another Pokemon? *Spoilers*

Well the opeaning has been updated and Paul has err um one more Pokemon? Added to his line up. Does that mean Ash will be getting some more too? The writers normally love to match Ash Pokemon agianst Pauls, so yes I am curious about that. Any one have opinions on this?
  8. A

The Riolu for Ash fan Club.

I hope no one minds me making this club, I didn't see any of on this and I thought it would be a good idea to make one so people won't keep making topics on it. I'd like to think I'm not obssesed with the idea, but I def support it. I feel Ash should catch it and feel like there has been a few...
  9. A

Ash V.S Hunter J Fan Club.

If your a fan of them being enimes and there fights than post here. I think each episode they've battled they've become more and more foes and I enjoy there fights. Any one else a fan of this? FanListing; 1. Ashfangirl17 2. Amazed4587 3. Dreamerfanboy!2 4. ThatcherTiedUpFan 5...
  10. A

Should the 5th gen girl be a breeder?

It would be a change, she could look up to Brock and he could be her guider and train her. They could do some thing different with Ash and this girl, maybe she could gain a crush on Ash or some thing. Or maybe she could try to rival at Ash at things I don't know.
  11. A

Which contests do you prefer?

Do you like D/P contests or AG contests? As much as I am a fan of Dawn's character. I'd have to say I prefer May's, she meet new intresting characters on the sides and her rivals were fun and uniqe. Although some of May's winnings were cheap ones, they were still fun at the same time. Your...
  12. A

Are there still any Edd/Nazz shippers from Ed, Edd n Eddy? If so {SPoilers}

Boome http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4546/eddandnazzdanceof4.png Edd/Nazz dancing slow...Cute yes?
  13. A

Ash/Brock FriendShip Fan Club.

If your a fan of Ash and Brocks friendship feel free to join. I do think its cool how Brock has been with Ash in every region. He's seen it all with Ash and helps him through every thing and vice a versa. Wish Brock and Ash would have some sort of a cool handshake. Ok lets get things...
  14. A

What do you think will happen with Paul in the end?

Will he take the Sasuke root from Naruto where whenever Ash will beat him he just won't admit how strong Ash has become and will turn to the dark side for stronger Pokemon than challange Ash agian? Or could you see him being the replacment for Brock on Ash team and Ash/Pauls friendship would be...
  15. A

TeenCareshipping

You know you love it... There probaly was a shipping thread for them some where a while back after it aired in Japan. But I couldn't find it some I made a new thread for them. Holly was that girl character from the Tag battle arc. She was Brocks partner. Post if you love the ship? I felt...
  16. A

Dawn/Brock/Paul: Who do you see staying or Leaving?

When 5th gen comes out of these characters who do you see staying or going? Please state opinions ^^ Thank you.
  17. A

The Kenny Fan Club!

This is the Kenny fan club, Dawns second rival. He's my favorite out of Dawns rivals and wanted to make a fan club for him. Any one else who is a fan of him feel free to join... Fans; 1. Ashfangirl17 2. ¿øsðßæ 3. Gyarados Girl Questions 1. What's his best quality...
  18. A

Digimon Ship thread: Why did the writers go with Matt/Sora?

Wasn't Tie/Sora way popular even in its second season? Were the Digimon writers on crack while writing that imaginary couple suddenly?
  19. A

Ash/Zoey Shippers thread! {Please no Bashing}

I like the idea of Ash and Zoey...It would be different, there not rivals and seem to have a uniqe kind of friendship. It would be cute if Zoey ended up having a crush on Ash and decided to travle with Ash next regin.
  20. A

Should Ash and Paul be rivals even as adults?

I think it would be pretty neat if they showed the future and showed Paul and Ash battling still as rivals. What do you think?
Back
Top Bottom