Search results for query: *

1. C

Mafia SOCKPUPPET MAFIA: GAME OVER - Partygoers + independent win! [11-1]

Woohoo! Go town and me. Foreveralone :-P I ended up not using my ability, I didn't realise the game would end this soon. Oh well. I'm Croag.
  2. C

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Day 6: They're trying to build a prison.][10-29] I think I have a case of serial-forgetting-to-change-to-my-sockpuppet-account. D: I just looked through the whole thread and Bandanna Dee has not voted ONCE apart from this phase, for me. I would have guessed him to be a...
  3. C

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Day 6: They're trying to build a prison.][10-29] Well, the cop was checked out to be innocent. I know there is the chance that they were intercepted, but to be honest I'll believe them for now. Chances are we have two or possibly even three mafiosi left, and I'll believe...
  4. C

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Day 6: They're trying to build a prison.][10-29] Vote: Bandanna Dee There's so few of us left, cop checked you as mafia and... yeah. I'm pretty sure you're mafia.
  5. C

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Night 5: STEAL THIS PHASE][10-29] Wow I can't play mafia games anymore. LOL. Ignore this post. Anyways, yeah. Bandanna is most likely mafia if an innocent cop checked him out to be one. Hopefully we can get him tomorrow.
  6. C

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Night 4: WHERE THE [REDACTED] ARE YOU!?] [10-26] Ouch that's a lot of townies dead now. How many mafiosi do you think there is left? I'd wager at maybe two or three, and maybe another one or two independants?
  7. C

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Night 2: Do we all learn defeat from the silence?] [10-22] It's probably inactive because people are too lazy to sign on via their sockpuppet. Like me
  8. C

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA - IT BEGINS [NIGHT 0] 10-18-2011 Got!
Back
Top Bottom