Search results for query: *

• Users: Xiera
  • Order by date
  1. X

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Giving this a little bump and hoping someone can shed some light into this :D
  2. X

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Hope it's okay to bump this thread rather than make a new one. Got a shiny Japanese Mew from the GTS, name ミュウ (default Japanese). Sinnoh Apparently arrived at Lv. 50 Fateful encounter (Cherish ball) OT: ユカリ ID No: 01000 Pokecheck immediately flags it as highly likely to be "Shiny Mew only...
  3. X

Rokkenjima

Ohhh fair nuffies XD I was just wondrin, coz some people tend to not do the roamers till later for RNGing hehe ^ ^;;;
  4. X

Rokkenjima

Is there any chance you can RNG for shiny roamers in Gen IV? (To be particular, a Latias X3)
  5. X

First stage wants

Thanks as well, I actually didn't have a Venonat before XD
  6. X

First stage wants

Yeah I know what you mean, I've tried myself but no luck >,< I was just wondrin if you had any lying around somewhere XD In any case that's fine dw about breeding them, I can trade now if you're able to, anything random's fine ^_^
  7. X

First stage wants

Was in the middle of posting a while ago then the forum went down XD I have the ff: Seedot Cacnea Houndour Shellos (West) Any chance you have any of the ff? Female Chikorita Female Totodile Female Mudkip Female Chimchar
  8. X

Zorua, Eevee, Riolu, Starters and more for free :D

Haha yeah sorry ^ ^;;; It's just that I was hoping you might have one or two in your box or something ^ ^;;; Hehe. That and you'd prolly have more luck than me - I kid you not, I've bred boxes and boxes worth of males and ONLY males, even when I use female evos (Eg. Female Meganium to breed with...
  9. X

Thunderbolts and Lightningrods (Update: 6th Feb - See "What's New?" section)

Re: Thunderbolts and Lightningrods (Update: 12th Jan) Hi Blitzle, can I order this please :3 #640 Virizion UT Lv.42 ★ NN: Nyuu Hasty Justified 31-30-30-31-31-31 Ice 70 I'm not sure if this counts, but I have (many) Level 1 Piplup with various natures, with 4 egg moves (Supersonic, Agility...
  10. X

Zorua, Eevee, Riolu, Starters and more for free :D

Hi Tomato, I was wondering if you had any of the ff Pokes: Female Chikorita Male Cyndaquil Female Totodile Female Mudkip Female Chimchar Female Piplup I've tried breeding for them but I'm retardedly unlucky apparently, coz I only ever get males. -_- And no luck on the GTS, coz I...
  11. X

GameStop reveals PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond pre-order bonus: Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, O

Re: GameStop reveals PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond pre-order bonus: Pikachu, Snivy, Tepi Fail, why can't we have that in Europe. :(
  12. X

Re: Thunderbolts and Lightningrods (Turtle update: 10th Jan) All good, I can also provide you with one if you want/if it's easier. ^ ^
  13. X

Re: Thunderbolts and Lightningrods (Update: 9th Jan) All good, I should be able to trade for most of the day :)
  14. X

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Oh I see, thanks for answering my question :D It's just that I got frustrated in the end that I ended up being 2 EVs over for some reason (couldn't figure it out for a while) but then I realised it's coz I used my Pokes for E4 (so they gained the last 2 EVs from battling), good to know I don't...
  15. X

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Hope this is the right place to post, I've looked at Smogon's EV guide and I'm still a bit confused. "Because 510 EVs is the absolute maximum, and 252 is the effective maximum per stat, that means you can—at most—max out two stats, leaving you with 6 EVs left over. This allows you to invest...
  16. X

Re: Thunderbolts and Lightningrods (Update: 9th Jan) Sure thing, easy done :D Would you prefer without Pokerus or you don't mind if it has it/cured of it? I'll be able to trade in 1/2 hour if you're available then :) (On the train back from London and bored haha) Edit: Would you be able to...
  17. X

Re: Thunderbolts and Lightningrods (Update: 9th Jan) #582 Vanillite UT Lv.31 ★ NN: Aisukurimu (I thiiiink that should fit) Timid Ice Body 31-3-31-30-30-31 Ground 70 This a million times!!! It's exactly what I need, and I'm bloody tired of MMing for it. @_@ I can offer: -Evolution...
  18. X

Magby / Charmander

I might be about 20mins; I didn't realised my last save was at Leet4 (levelling up some Pokes <,<) I'll let you know when I'm in Wifi. Edit: Thanks for the stone, enjoy Charmander :)
  19. X

Magby / Charmander

I'll go for a Dawn please, and mine can be attached to any random Poke. :)
  20. X

Magby / Charmander

I've got a Charmander, any chance you have any of the evolution stones to spare? (Elemental or Dusk/Dawn)
Back
Top Bottom