Search results for query: *

1. lugia61617

The Official Future Speculation Thread

I'm really curious about this Sun/Moon thing. I'm guessing it'll be either Gen VII or the fabled "Gen VI-II/Gen 6.5" so many like to speculate on. I mean Gen VI didn't have much to offer overall, discounting the megas. ORAS did well primarily because we've wanted them for so long. If it is a...
  2. lugia61617

The Minor Complaint Thread

I agree about the hoop thing. I mean we know Hoopa is behind it, but even then...wait, are we even allowed to discuss the in-game cutscene about an unreleased Pokemon? Either way, it doesn't really provide much more than Diancie did even though it appears to be the cause of all the magic rings...
  3. lugia61617

What ORAS could have been...

I think it would have been neat if more was done with Mauville. Considering that they made it Not-Lumiose without the handy egg-hatching camera trick, there's really not much going for it and after I didn't need to go there I avoided it as much as possible except for the Rydel thing and new...
  4. lugia61617

The Minor Praise Thread!

I just figure in the "original" universes (RGBYGS/FRLGRSEHGSSDPPt) they were powered by something else. Like batteries.
  5. lugia61617

The Minor Praise Thread!

Yeah, they've been an oddity for some time. But now I just want to find every other instance of warping that makes no sense and apply Infinite Energy as the excuse. :P
  6. lugia61617

Elephant in the room: Infinity Energy (and Keystones I guess)

That's nice, but Zygarde is specifically to balance kalos according to its legend. The world could go to the Distortion World and back but Zygarde wouldn't lay a fing--er, slither - on anything beyond Kalos
  7. lugia61617

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition From what I understand, it was initially given to a small number of people, the idea being it will spread out naturally as people take their 3DSes with them. I believe they are rather overestimating people who aren't Japanese.
  8. lugia61617

Funny Story Thread

So, it was the Deoxys battle, and I'd already lost my best team members in the fight - including Rayquaza. I'd used a bunch of Ultra balls and Timer balls, and knowing I only had a number of turns left before I lost, I decided and said out loud: "If this Timer ball doesn't work, I'll use the...
  9. lugia61617

Elephant in the room: Infinity Energy (and Keystones I guess)

While I'm not entirely sure (I skimmed through some of the dialogue and missed a bit) but did they not mention something about using human life energy? I was under the assumption that Devon was planning on sacrificing human lives to create the energy - possibly from another universe, even. And...
  10. lugia61617

Sneaking on the DexNav!

After getting the national dex (not that I needed it), I realised how useless the Dexnav is most of the time, unable to find pokemon even when I first enter or have checked every area. Mt Pyre was especially annoying when I was looking for an Elgyem and Growlithe, since it always turned up empty.
  11. lugia61617

The Minor Praise Thread!

I like how the delta episode gives us a canonical explanation about Teleporters. I've always questioned what happened in those. And now we know - warp holes incorporated into technology. I wonder if Poke balls use similar technology?
  12. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Wow. I'm not sure if I should be impressed or shocked that he became just as heartless as every normal trainer :P I'm sure he still holds on to his original team in a box or something though. Can't see him ditching them. Either way that's...
  13. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition No worries And yeah, that's why it concerned me. Being a Madoka magica fan I already knew the Spider Lily symbolism and shape, so it had me confused. I mean, if you never saw Wally again then maybe, but I think you can challenge him again...
  14. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Hm. I'm sure that's what they were going for, then. It would have been a bit ominous to have a flower that symbolised loss. That said, the two look very different on a google search.
  15. lugia61617

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition What flowers are those in the Wally battle at the end of VR? I'm thinking of Red Spider Lillies, but if that's the case then I'm a little concerned about the symbolism.
  16. lugia61617

I've given up on shiny-chain-sneaking because of this. heck, I'm hesitant to attempt sneaking anywhere but normal grass because sneaking is so finicky, and in really tall grass you can't judge your position
  17. lugia61617

The Minor Praise Thread!

One more praise - a major one, actually - is the Safari Zone. No more fee, no more safari balls, and no more bait/rocks. Just good old fashioned battle to capture. Finally! :D It's like they realised how many people walk through walls in the old games just so they have a fair chance at catching...
  18. lugia61617

The Minor Praise Thread!

When it works well, Dexnav is a nice feature. The ability to have "Organise boxes" placed at the top of the PC menu is fantastic! Some cutscenes are quite well-done and nicely timed. A few characters have gained additional characterisation, which is nice.
  19. lugia61617

Eh, probably. But either way it's a change that bothers me just like Ta-Da replacing poof. I actually emailed them once about that and they replied with a typical non-answer.
  20. lugia61617

Dexnav is ridiculous to use in the desert. I can detect something, but because the camera is so zoomed-in I have no way of telling where it is. On top of that, more than half the time in non-grass areas it says it can't find the pokemon regardless of where I am. EDIT: Scratch that, my complaint...
Back
Top Bottom