Search results for query: *

1. Heartilly

Mafia Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Endgame - "Decisive Fire" ~ Mafia/Indep Win!

1; Did you enjoy the game? Yeah 2; How was the balance? I'm bad at balancing so idk 3; How was the flavor text? I only read one but it was good 4; Would you consider playing a game based on the sequel, Gundam SEED Destiny? Yup All in all, good game.
  2. Heartilly

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Day 6 - "Kira" ~ 11/6/2014 Vote: Momoka
  3. Heartilly

Mafia Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! ENDGAME: MAFIA WIN, 6/6/2014

1) 7.5 or 8 2) The roles weren't all that balanced, but it wasn't too bad 3) Well, I didn't have time to read the flavor text 4) Yeah 5) Maybe make the roles a little more balanced. I'd also say I wish the game wasn't so small, but that's no fault on your part, since there aren't many...
  4. Heartilly

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Day 4 - "What Stands in the Way" ~ 5/6/2014 Apparently you forgot that I voted no lynch because I no longer found you suspicious enough to warrant a lynch. True, I did hint at that due to the character I believed you to be. However now that I've seen character's roles...
  5. Heartilly

Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 3: Duel of Destiny: Reiji VS Yuya!, 3/6/2014 Vote: DragonEspeon As already stated, he's been sneaky, didn't vote Momoka, and Momoka probably voted DragonEspeon to try and make Espeon seem less scummy.
  6. Heartilly

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Day 3 - "Seen and Unseen" ~ 2/6/2014 Vote: Rabbit It would make sense, but considering the mafia is called "Warring Forces", I don't think there are two.
  7. Heartilly

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Night 2 - "Grieving Skies" ~ 1/6/2014 Of course governor could be a mafia role, but I think it's likely that each side gets one. The governor is beneficial to the town, so it goes there, while a vote freezer helps the mafia much more, so they get a freezer. It's like the...
  8. Heartilly

Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 2: Double Duels, 31/5/2014 Vote: Momoka The rolecop claim is suspicious and I can't think of any town characters that would fit it anyway
  9. Heartilly

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Day 2 - "The Fading Light" ~ 30/5/2014 Late to this, but I could see Lacus being the governor. She'd fit it more than any other character, but if not her, then maybe Murrue. About RainbowSkittle's reads, I think he meant that he couldn't get a read on the rest, maybe...
  10. Heartilly

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Day 1 - "Its Name: Gundam" ~ 27/5/2014 I misunderstood what you were getting at. But I do have a question; you said yourself that RainbowSkittles would be a liability and a nice lynch, yet voted Momoka who you said wasn't all that suspicious. Was there really no reason...
  11. Heartilly

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Day 1 - "Its Name: Gundam" ~ 27/5/2014 Right now I can't really look back as much as I want but I do have some things to say. If RainbowSkittles is going to do the same thing the entire game, I certainly get why Yato is keeping the vote on him. When he actually posts...
  12. Heartilly

Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! Day 1: Thieves Among Us, 28/5/2014 Confirming. Like others have said, it's weird that Human would get a doctor claim but yeah, there's got to be some kind of reason why. I don't have many kinds of reads at the moment, but anyway, it's strange that Momoka didn't take...
  13. Heartilly

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Night 0/Confirming ~ 26/5/2014 Confirming
  14. Heartilly

Re: Yugioh ARC-V Mafia! SIGN-UPS, 26/5/2014 I'll join. My favorite is Yuzu
  15. Heartilly

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Sign-Ups ~ 18/5/2014 I'll join. This isn't my favorite, but it's in the top ten
  16. Heartilly

Mafia Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN

1. Did you enjoy the game? Yeah, although I regret not being all that active towards the beginning. 2. Did you think the roles were balanced? As others have said, I do think the mafia was a tad overpowered. 3. Whose FT did you enjoy reading the most? Hmm... I'm not sure, but I liked reading...
  17. Heartilly

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost She claimed to Mijzelffan. We have to consider the fact that this is an Ace Attorney game. There are at least two characters left that I could see being the cop. Unless the mafia somehow knows everything, I don't know why they...
  18. Heartilly

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost The way you worded this was odd. It probably doesn't mean anything, but when you say it like that, it comes across as scummy. While yes that's true, that could be said for pretty much anything really. Well instead of waiting...
  19. Heartilly

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 5 - Justice Lost No, I wouldn't vote someone because they questioned me. I had been suspicious of harryheart for these reasons: And then there was what Mijzelffan said, which just gave me more of a reason to vote him. You make good points...
  20. Heartilly

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 5 - Robbed Sun Sure, maybe nothing I've said is absolutely noteworthy, but I haven't even agreed with anyone really, so I'm not sure where you're getting that. I even gave a whole post stating my reads. At any rate, as far as comments go, I find...
Back
Top Bottom