Search results for query: *

1. S

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

We're all awesome here. Including Gaara's new name. I win because it's Children in Need Day and I cosplayed as Italy for our dress down day at school.
  2. S

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 Pretty good! Although it's absolutely freezing... ~*Wigglytuff*~; Have you got a lolita dress yet?
  3. S

Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

I seem to be the only VatonageShipper (Keith x Kate the rangers) here. I always thought Keith was so sweet to her.
  4. S

What is found under your bed

Some slippers, a pencil that fell down the side of the bed, boxes of stuff, and some spiders.
  5. S

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 You bet it is! OceanicWildfire; Favourite Hetalia ship?
  6. S

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Bacterial Contamination in my pants... Should I be concerned about this?
  7. S

Axis Powers Hetalia Thread

I just realised it's only been two months since I got into it... and I'm already obsessed... But that's not a bad thing! right? I can't believe it won't be until November next year when series 5 comes out!
  8. S

What's your favorite pokemon movie or movies of all times?

The first one definitely, but I also loved Lucario and the Mystery of Mew too. They're all pretty good really.
  9. S

Do you still get judged for playing Pokemon?

People just think I'm weird and laugh at me and stuff. But I think they're weird, I mean, come on, all they talk about is Minecraft and COD. At least I vary the subject of my conversations. -_-
  10. S

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Rolling Girl in my pants... Interesting... And now it's Matryoshka in my pants.
  11. S

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

I win because when given the choice of quietly reading or doing grammar excercises I did the grammar. Clauses are fascinating. ...Okay, I'll leave now.
  12. S

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Indeed. You can see my Pokémon calendar and Mario poster in the background. And you can see a bit of my Zelda one too.
  13. S

What are you hearing right now?

A history programme about the vikings that my dad's watching.
  14. S

If you could have any Pokémon as a pet, what, and why?

I've always wanted a Pidgey that would fly around beside me and perch on my head or shoulders. :3
  15. S

Weird beta names of Pokemon

Foxfire for Vulpix reminds me of a certain internet browser... Most of them are just common English words. Imagine if Sandslash really was called Sandstorm - "Sandstorm used sandstorm!" I think Jilly is the most stupid, what has that got to do with anything?
  16. S

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

A cupboard with a bunch of Pokémon plushes and Mario figures in it.
  17. S

Last thing you forgot

That I have chemistry homework for tomorrow >.<
  18. S

What If You Married The Avatar Above?

^ I would be delighted but can I marry the sig instead?
  19. S

Nintendo Direct Japan reveals Wii U launch date: Wii successor to be launched on Dec.

Re: Nintendo Direct Japan reveals Wii U launch date: Wii successor to be launched on One word... YES
  20. S

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

I came in from school then opened a parcel from ebay.
Back
Top Bottom