Search results for query: *

1. B

RNG "abuse": Do YOU consider it to be legit?

I have been back and forth on this question for about a year now, and just wanted to see what other people think. So I ask you, is RNG legit or cheating? Through my time deciding this, I have commonly heard these arguments among MANY others. It's not cheating: 1.You aren't altering the...
  2. B

New here

Welcome to the forums! As ghost said, if you need any help feel free to contact any of the staff members, including myself. Hopefully you can find some local trainers if you want a group! Have fun on the forums!
  3. B

if you like pie, you'll like me.

I do rather enjoy pie, so we should get along quite nicely. Welcome to the forum! If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask me or any other staff member here (: have fun on the forums!
  4. B

Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once again

Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai I vote we all sit in a circle and sing kumbaya :love:. Please remember to be decent, people, and follow the rules . Arceus winning is only ONE giveaway; Gen V nor the dream world are going anywhere anytime...
  5. B

Hey!

Welcome, Ryan203! If you have any questions, need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to talk to me or any of the other staff members! Btw, as a college kid, I totally know what you're going through q: Have fun on the forums!
  6. B

Saudi Arabia beheads woman convicted of 'sorcery'

not sure why, but this reminds me of this monty python and the holy grail scene. only problem is, this is real /: monty python-witch scene - YouTube
  7. B

McDonald's Happy Meal campaign launched: Traditional Pokémon calendar also on sale

Re: McDonald's Happy Meal campaign launched: Traditional Pokémon calendar also on sal Are you sure? I seem to have found a few other sources for it on the internet. 2012 CALENDARS - POKEMON [Book]
  8. B

No Santa? No way! News anchor sorry for dashing kids' dreams

This reminds me of when I learned that Santa wasn't real. I was in church, surrounded by a bunch of other 4, 5, or 6 year olds (can't remember) and our PASTOR told us Santa didn't exist. We were all distraught. I suppose that, while it might be a big deal now, quite honestly nobody is going to...
  9. B

Which two Pokemon do you think would be completely evenly matched?

Mudkip vs. Arceus Charizard vs......wait, Charizard can't be beaten by anyone... Sorry, had to post troll suggestions. Couldn't resist. In all honesty, I think a battle between Azelf and Victini probably could get pretty darn epic...I would have to put more thought into it, but on the...
  10. B

Pkmn Grey map predictions

Perhaps they put a Grey Cave? Sounds like something that would be filled with Zubats 0_o
  11. B

Herman Cain quotes Pokémon again: Reused quotation correctly referenced

As previously mentioned, Jon Stewart and The Daily Show ran a fantastic segment on this. It can be found here: Jon Stewart Says Goodbye To Herman Cain With His Own Pokemon Quote | Mediaite
  12. B

TPC hints at Jump Festa reveal: Pokémon Battle Chess also on pre-order

For those of you that want to try out Battle Chess, enjoy! Battle chess battle link: 遊びかた・対戦してみる|ポケモンバトルチェス
  13. B

Do you have bad luck with Shinies?

been playing the games since Red and Blue? Wild shiny count so far (discounting the obvious ones): zero 0_o
  14. B

Do you change your Facebook profile picture to a Pokemon in December?

I have mixed emotions towards it, and wanted to see what other REAL pokemon fans thought about it.
  15. B

Why do so many people hate gen III?

Ha ha now we are getting a little more philosophical than logical, eh? Nah I understand what you're saying, and I'm just stating that the real change to Pokemon being that way changed in Gen. III. I think it's perfectly acceptable for us to agree to disagree on that one, but I do still believe...
  16. B

Why do so many people hate gen III?

I wasn't trying to claim that my opinions were fact. I apologize if I sounded like a gen I fanboy (I am), but give my ideas a little more credit than THAT... 1. Wasn't attempting to cite the technical definition of "rival." Merely stating that the rivals got much less noteworthy when they...
  17. B

VG Weekly Poll #14 Who is your favourite regional Professor?

the gen I fanboy in me couldnt resist. juniper/rowan tie for a close second.
  18. B

First analysis of Autumn Regional Champion released: More official analyses to be rel

Re: First analysis of Autumn Regional Champion released: More official analyses to be although i'm not positive, i assume that to be true. if you go, good luck! who knows, maybe u will be next person Pokemon will analyze q:
  19. B

Do you think that the Pokemon Anime is more of an ad for the games than an anime?

that WAS it's original intention. while it has briefly veered away with the orange islands, it generally sticks to the games and GF's desires intentionally. Why do you think ash couldn't just pwn kids with his charizard in the johto/other reigons? because they want to advertise the pokemon of a...
  20. B

So, I was just thinking...?

i'm not sure if you won the game, but i just lost the game ): while i'm no expert of physics or astronomy or whatever other category of science this would fit under, but the galaxy has had a pretty good way of keeping itself together *knocks on wood* so if your theory of constant expansion and...
Back
Top Bottom