Search results for query: *

• Users: bisshhpls
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Ask Siri

I got this idea after playing with this Siri bootleg called Skyvi last night. She asked if I knew any foreign languages. I said, "Unfortunately, no." She says, "Oh, you must be American." I also asked her if she liked Radiohead. She said, "What is not to like?" The point is, you must ask think...
  2. B

Please Help Me Not Suck

I have some pictures up on deviantART, and they really are quite sad. I changed my style recently, and it still needs improvement. Please help me with this? I would appreciate it quite a bit. My deviantART name is crazyyandere, by the way. No trolls, please. Just criticism. Lots of it.
  3. B

Weirdest Dreams

Alright, just go ahead and fill this thread up with tons of crazy dreams. It'll just be a bunch of crazy randomness, I'm sure, except it would feel as if it really happened. One of my craziest dreams? Well, I was in a taxi, and Pinkie Pie was driving, and before I knew it, I was drinking beer...
  4. B

Crushes on Fictional Characters

For those who have any feelings for people (or ponies) who are not in our universe. I have a feeling that this will get a lot less posts than some of the other threads here, but don't worry; you are not alone. To make you less afraid to post, I'll tell you who I like. It's Yakko, from...
  5. B

When is the last time you cried?

I cried just now, actually. I won't go into details right now, but I could elaborate later. When is the last time you cried? :bawl:
  6. B

So, who likes you?

Meh, just curious. I know I like someone. :crush::crush::crush::crush::crush:
Back
Top Bottom