Search results for query: *

• Users: Feenie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Feenie

Mafia Vampire Knight Mafia (Endgame! The Mafia has won!)

It was now close to twilight at Cross Academy… the two school Guardians, Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu, were ready to patrol and keep an eye on the Night Class, per usual. The Day Class girls were rowdy as they normally were, giving Yuki a hard since she had to keep them out of the Night Class...
  2. Feenie

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Mafia (Endgame! Mafia and Ryoga Kamishiro win!)

Duel Academy… a place where many young duelists come to hone their skills and hopefully become pros. Along with many talented duelists, this same place also invites many dark and evil occurrences. This was known all too well to a few key students at the school, ready for any strange event that...
  3. Feenie

~Checkmate~Yu-Gi-Oh! GX(Rio and Ryoga Kamishiro)

Ryoga Kamishiro; Characters; Judai Yuki - Ryoga Sho Marufuji - Rio Jun Manjoume - Ryoga Hayato Maeda - Rio Asuka Tenjoin - Ryoga Johan Anderson - Rio Ryo Marufuji - Ryoga Fubuki Tenjoin - Rio Yusuke Fujiwara - Ryoga Edo Phoenix - Rio DD - Ryoga Takuma Saiou - Ryoga Professor...
  4. Feenie

NfiNity's Fanart~!

Hello everyone! So, I finally decided to make a thread of my hand-drawn art. I made these over the weeks I was at my Aunt's house since I had nothing else to do and all of these were drawn while in a moving car. So the lines may be a little shaky or not connecting. I still tried my best, of...
  5. Feenie

Notification trouble. Please help!

So, this has been going on for about 3 weeks. What's going on is that everytime I log on and check my new notifications, it always says that I have 3 new visitor messages when I don't. I've tried clicking the messages that it says are new, but it will not get rid of it. I mean, this isn't...
  6. Feenie

NfiNity's AMV'S!!!

Hello! Just wanted to share some of my AMV's from my YouTube account(I go by AlchemistNAmerica)! I hope you enjoy. They are pretty much JUST Hetalia Axis Powers related. So if you like the anime, I hope you like these. Also, they are shonen-ai. So beware. Not that anything explicit happens.:-p...
  7. Feenie

How to insert video without a Youtube Account?

Hi, I saw the other thread sort of like this, but can you insert a video without having a YouTube account? I don't really want to make one, so is there a way to without having one? I just want to insert a video from my computer.
  8. Feenie

Melon Bread, anyone?

Hi, guys! I was just wondering.. Have any of you had melon bread? I've been watching Shakugan No Shana lately and I was wondering if anyone has seen or eaten it before. I really want to try some! Can anyone tell me where to find it?! I LOVE sweets, so... And does anyone know what it tastes...
  9. Feenie

Hi! New here.

Hi everybody! As you can tell, I'm new here and, um... I'm new to this whole "forum" thing, so... Wish me luck! Oh, and as you can also tell, I am N's self proclaimed biggest fan(well, in my eyes)! I'll probably(actually, I will) post a lot of things about N, so humor me and go with it, please...
Back
Top Bottom