Search results for query: *

1. C

New here! Greetings!

Unfortunately no, I make most of my money as a professional wrestler, and thats my wrestling name lol
  2. C

New here! Greetings!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Ya the forums are easy to get around, look forward to seeing you all!
  3. C

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Other than the "glitch" pokemon (the big Borg Cube guy lol) my first lvl 100 Pokemon was Charizard...none of the kids on the bus could beat that guy :P
  4. C

What Made You Love It?

THAT SHOW WAS ON RIGHT WHEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET ON THE BUS! It was the reason I was "sick" so much :P
  5. C

What Made You Love It?

I probably have a unique perspective on this subject, as I started out on Pokemon Red back when it came out, quit when Gold was made (I was "too old" for it), but just recently came back to the Pokemon flock. When I was a kid, I picked up my first deck of Pokemon cards. Not knowing what they...
  6. C

Your "YES!" moments

My best yes....my gf brought me back to Pokemon after a 8+ yr hiatus...she fancied herself a Pokemon master, playing her lil black game. We'd go to the drive-in movies and....battle (yes I'm serious, we are that lame lol). My first attempt....clean sweep of her cocky lil pokemon. IF BEATING YOUR...
  7. C

Team Rocket Game: Anyone Else Want One?

You wouldnt have to be bad the whole game, you could "see the light" at the end :P lol
  8. C

Team Rocket Game: Anyone Else Want One?

Oh thank goodness, I thought I was the only person who'd want this. I think an "open story line" pokemon game, where you could chose to be good OR bad would be amazing. Depending on the choices you make would reflect how people react to you and what ending you get (come on people Fallout did it...
  9. C

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

since I just got done going after the Seven Sages in white...JOLTIK is the most annoying thing on the face of the planet. Every time you take a step it appears! I just wanted to start throwing my full pokeballs at it just to scare it away!
  10. C

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

+1, cousins and Big Brothers are the worst for Pokemon data :P
  11. C

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

My favorite FUUUU moment was definitely in Pokemon Red...now I was a young (dare I say, stupid) child, who was not intelligent enough to SAVE the game before battling MewTwo...and knocking him out....losing him forever. To a 10 year old child, thats a life-altering, dare I say DEVISTATING...
  12. C

New here! Greetings!

Hello everyone! Figured I'd come here and introduce myself. I'm Justin, I'm a 20 year old student/writer/prop builder from Michigan! I was really into Pokemon when I was a child, but fell out of it years ago. However, my girlfriend, whos very big to anime has brought me into the anime fold...
Back
Top Bottom