Search results for query: *

1. T

Shiny Pokemon Trade-away

Sorry. Just wanted to make sure. :P I can trade 10 to 15 minutes from now. (Battle Subway) I'll PM you when I'm ready.
  2. T

Shiny Pokemon Trade-away

Female?
  3. T

Gen V Box Clean

I would like the Buizel please. Can offer Male Head smash Rock Head Aron
  4. T

Shiny Pokemon Trade-away

Me and my friend have been breeding HARDCORE for the past couple of months, and we've come across some shinies. We have no particular need for them and I'm going to trade them away. All of them are UT, so don't worry. No nicknames because I'm trading them and I cannot nickname his and please...
  5. T

Pokemon For Trade

Yeah, It's a male one. I can't trade until saturday, but can you hold it for me until then?
  6. T

Pokemon For Trade

Can I have the female Combee? I can trade a Head Smash w/Rock Head Aron?
  7. T

Ferroseed with Spikes and Stealth rock/ Focus punch Shroomish.

Do you have any male Ferroseed? If so I can offer a shiny Sandile.
  8. T

Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (CLOSED!)

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (WINNERS ANOUNCED!!) Thank you for the Shiny Chansey!
  9. T

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (WINNERS ANOUNCED!!) I can trade right now, do I just need to send you fodder?
  10. T

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (WINNERS ANOUNCED!!) I can trade in fifteen minutes if that's possible for you.
  11. T

Re: Take A Chance This Christmas ;D Could I have #9? FC: 0647 9243 1966 I wanted a good 2 mile time in track and got it early. :)
  12. T

Offering: UT Shinies

I've been MMing hardcore this week, so I've pumped out 5 new shinies that I'm willing to trade away. If you don't abide by the rules, however, I will NOT trade any shiny to you. 1. My FC is 3181 9101 1169 2. BE SPECIFIC ABOUT YOUR OFFER! If you don't add info about your offer, I will not...
  13. T

Rate my Team: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

The way you use Energy Ball on your Gengar is a good idea, I never thought of that. But also consider Thunderbolt because, as you said, Gyarados might cause some trouble. Other than that, it looks mighty fine to me.
  14. T

Pokemon Type Combinations

...Or instead of Levitate, have the Air Balloon which blocks Mold Breaker EQs... XD
  15. T

Pokemon Type Combinations

I would like to see a Poison/Electric w/Levitate because BEST SWITCH-IN EVER! For Ground...
  16. T

Have you ever hated a Poke`mon then loved it later?

I really hated Ferrothorn, for just being so annoying to take down. Now, I love him for the same reason.
  17. T

A Frozen Christmas Present!

B. I had asked for Pokemon Platinum for Christmas, and I was really excited that morning. I hadn't opened the game, and I had one present left. When I opened it, it was a CD. It wasn't Platinum, so I screamed and threw it across the room. My parents then revealed that the game was inside the CD...
  18. T

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

I'm trying to get to battle Boss Ingo on the Super Single Train, but it's really hard. My team is this: Flygon@Choice Scarf Nature: Adamant EV Spread: 6/252/0/0/0/252 Moveset: - Earthquake - U-Turn - Dragon Claw - Stone Edge/Rock Slide Empoleon@Life Orb Nature: Modest EV Spread...
  19. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'm trying to get to battle Boss Ingo on the Super Single Train, but it's really hard. My team is this: Flygon@Choice Scarf Nature: Adamant EV Spread: 6/252/0/0/0/252 Moveset: - Earthquake - U-Turn - Dragon Claw - Stone Edge/Rock Slide...
  20. T

POKETOPIA's Secret Gift: Pikachu

Naoshikoh This is Gen IV right? If so I can trade in 10 minutes. Homework...
Back
Top Bottom