Search results for query: *

1. T

Shiny Pokemon Trade-away

Me and my friend have been breeding HARDCORE for the past couple of months, and we've come across some shinies. We have no particular need for them and I'm going to trade them away. All of them are UT, so don't worry. No nicknames because I'm trading them and I cannot nickname his and please...
  2. T

Offering: UT Shinies

I've been MMing hardcore this week, so I've pumped out 5 new shinies that I'm willing to trade away. If you don't abide by the rules, however, I will NOT trade any shiny to you. 1. My FC is 3181 9101 1169 2. BE SPECIFIC ABOUT YOUR OFFER! If you don't add info about your offer, I will not...
  3. T

How do you go about destroying the Battle Subway?

I have been wondering what other people do to beat the Battle Subway. I use my walls to stall out the opponent, or sometimes I use my powerhouses to demolish everything. What do you do?
  4. T

Looking for male egg move Pokemon

I would really like it if people had males with any egg moves, just for my breeding collection. I have these ones so don't offer any of these. Cacnea - Swords Dance, Seed Bomb Scyther - Baton Pass, Swords Dance, Agility Zorua - Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, Snarl Snover - Leech Seed Ferroseed...
  5. T

Looking for 6 various Pokemon

I'm looking for Cacnea, Bulbasaur, Scyther, Ledyba, Gligar, and Skorupi. I would like them all at once, and in return I will trade one of my fully EV'd LV 100 Gliscor with its DW ability Poison Heal holding the Toxic Orb and 5 fodder Pokemon.
  6. T

GEN V BATTLE: UU Match

Hello. I'm looking for anyone who wants to battle me with a UU team. LV 100 battle, 6 Pokemon per team, single match(1 v 1). Please post FC. My FC for White is 0647 9243 1966
  7. T

Male Starly

Nothing particularly fascinating about it, just male. I have Dratini, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Aron, Charmander, and Phanpy all with different egg moves. PLEASE post FC, unless in sig. My FC is in my sig.
  8. T

Legends Tradeaway Thread

I'm offering quite a few legendaries for other legendaries below. What I want: Mew, Jirachi, Mesprit, Deoxys, Manaphy, and Shaymin Here's the list: LV:50 Celebi(UT) Calm, Natural Cure - Leaf Storm - Recover - Nasty Plot - Healing Wish Info: Can still be used for Celebi Time Travel...
  9. T

Favorite Frontier Facility?

I would like to know what your favorite frontier facility is and why. Ex: Battle Hall, Battle Arcade, etc. Mine would have two be the Battle Hall because of the ways to get through the battles. I like it because you can switch your set to match the type you are facing ten times.
  10. T

WANT: Fossil Pokemon

Looking for any fossil Pokemon, Cranidos/Shieldon in particular, but anyone will be fine. Can offer egg move Pokemon - Totodile w/Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Waterfall, and Superpower, Cyndaquil w/Eruption, Extrasensory, HP[?], and Flamethrower, Dratini w/Dragon Dance, Outrage, and ExtremeSpeed.
  11. T

WANTED: Various Male/Female Pokemon

Here's what I need: Male Starly Female Aron Male Cranidos I can offer Totodile, Cyndaquil, and Dratini all with special egg moves. If that's not enough, then I can trade a barely touched Giratina named SkyWarrior. It is LV:8, and I think the EVs are a few Attack and Speed. This Giratina is NOT...
  12. T

Want Smeargle

I really want a Smeargle and I'm having trouble getting one on my SoulSilver. Will trade an egg move Pokemon, just click the Charmander below. Also I have a LV:50 event Heatran from Pokemon Ranger. It is Japanese, untouched with Eruption and has no use for me.
  13. T

OFFERING: Egg move Pokemon!

Hey! I've now becoming a breeder for many purposes! You can now make suggestions of what you want bred, but don't expect flawless and shiny Pokemon... But I can make good egg move sets! So enjoy! :) What I'm working on: NEW: Click here to go to my Legends Tradeaway thread EV'd Pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom