Search results for query: *

1. S

Meloetta

I am willing to trade any other event legendary for a Meloetta. ps: Also, I need a Torkoal
  2. S

Difficulty levels available: Normal, Assist (Easy) or Challenge (Hard)

So you only get challenge mode if you play black 2? -_-"
  3. S

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 release date confirmed: New English names revealed

I LMAO when I herd about Pokewood. It took me some time to get the hollywood refrence. But maybe I just have a dirty mind.
  4. S

"Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

Why should the original dragon and ancient genesect exist again?
  5. S

Difficulty levels available: Normal, Assist (Easy) or Challenge (Hard)

Can you send the challenge mode key to someone who has not defeated the champion?
  6. S

Post-Unova Map

Is the new mountain city part of the main story?
  7. S

Post-Unova Map

It sounds like a special event thing, like faraway island. nothing big. which areas are post game again?
  8. S

Corocoro Speculation/Discussion Thread (NO SPAMMING/POINTLESS POSTS)

Re: Corocoro Speculation/Discussion Thread Does this mean we're gonna get the leaks early this month?
  9. S

Post-Unova Map

Is it possible that the airship is the animated trailer ship? And when did masuda say he'll appear?
  10. S

Post-Unova Map

We're talking about people from 2000 years ago. It isn't unusual for kings to use force in order to gain control over a land. You might as well accuse the bible of not following human rights. The king won, so he gets to write history. There's no mystery about it. You know, it's nice ho game...
  11. S

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 at E3?

1 gram of hydrogen gas is a few. There, a few 6.02x10^23 particles of gas. B2W2 was announced worldwide in February, which means the localization team got to start the translation at that time. Normally, they start as soon as the game comes out in japan (I think, correct me if I'm wrong). it...
  12. S

Post-Unova Map

A boat is shown on the trailer, and judging by the map it's the boat from homika's city. It dosen't seem to look like the boat from the animated trailer. just wanted to point that out.
  13. S

Post-Unova Map

Serebii said on his world tournament section that the facility is located in unova. I didn't see this bit of information anywhere else, but serebii is quite a credible site. Is that true?
  14. S

Post-Unova Map

I made some calculations about fitting 300 pokemon in the region. In BW1, 54 of the 156 pokemon are catch-able in the wild (the others are evolved forms, legendaries, starters, etc.). There are 32 areas in pre- E4 unova that contains pokemon, so we can calculate that on average, every new place...
  15. S

Your opinion on the ice covering Unova.

I made some calculations about fitting 300 pokemon in the region. In BW1, 54 of the 156 pokemon are catch-able in the wild (the others are evolved forms, legendaries, starters, etc.). There are 32 places in pre- E4 unova that contains pokemon, so we can calculate that on average, every new...
  16. S

What Types should B-Kyurem and W-Kyurem be?

How about going midway between fire\electric-ice and ice-dragon? give it ice-dragon, and give it abilities that boost fire\electric attacks by 1.5 (could be done by modifying terrabolt and the other one, they're just mold breaker anyway). This will give him efectively 3 stabs. That, and +20 BST...
  17. S

Third Version?

It looks as if they are doing it exacly like they did it with platinum. Releasing a spinnof in march, just like they released ranger 2 in march 2008. And it seems from corocoro that in fabuary they are going to reveal Keldeo and probably Kyurem's new form, like they did with shaymin and giratina...
  18. S

Satoru Iwata talks about 3DS, Wii U, Nintendo at briefing today: New Pokémon game hin

Re: Satoru Iwata talks about 3DS, Wii U, Nintendo at briefing today: New Pokémon game Did the corocoro leaks come already? I think it should at least give a mention about this new game...
Back
Top Bottom