Search results for query: *

1. H

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Nope, I came to see whether there was any announement that would explain why it is down.
  2. H

The Join Avenue Thread!

I don't know what Roxie's exact text is, but it's something along the lines of "I don't want to beat around the bush, so I'll tell you exactly where I want to go. A Cafe! A Flower Shop! A Nursery! A Dojo!" I don't remember if those are the exact ones, but she straight up tells you which shops...
  3. H

The Join Avenue Thread!

My JA is level 100 now. Dunno what I will do with all of the visitors! Maybe just let them wander around so that the avenue feels busy. Unless I have shops I'm trying to level up, of course.
  4. H

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Received in a trade. Shiny Lopunny. When I checked its IVs, I found that they are all zero. It is Lonely, has Cute Charm, female, nicknamed LOPUNNY. Arrived from Sinnoh at lv. 45 on 12/7/2012. Knows 4 moves from its level-up movelist. In a Safari Ball. No ribbons.
  5. H

I have had a good few days, I have female Scraggy, Heracross, Pinsir, Gurdurr, Shroomish, Seedot, Combee, and some other random rubbish from the new area. And in addition to that, I am the best at the Wailord game, out of everyone, in the world http://junk.orderofthehammer.com/wailord-156220.jpg
  6. H

Re: PGL Still down The Dream World is back up and I am the ~lord of the Wailords~
  7. H

Today I tucked in my Cubchoo. I visited the Icy Cave only four times (and the Spooky Manor once) before the Island dried up. I took home a female Rough Skin Gible. Items: Bug Gem Durin Berry Dusk Ball (2 times) Fire Gem Leppa Berry (2 times) Steel Gem Watmel Berry (2 times) Pokemon: Aron...
  8. H

Longest Streak?

Super Single: 52. Super Double: 56. Super Multi: 38. I really want to find someone local who's interested in teaming up to beat the Super Multi. I haven't really tried to build a long streak on the Super Single and Super Double Lines since beating the Bosses.
  9. H

Second visit to the Dream World since the Icy Cave opened up. I tucked in a Cryogonal. Visited the Icy Cave 6 times and the Windswept Sky once before the Island dried up. On my visits to the Icy Cave I found the following: Items: Durin Berry Leppa Berry (3 times) Normal Gem Pass Orb (2 times)...
  10. H

Global Link/Dream World Upgrades Detailed [Unova Pokémon Confirmed for Dream World]

Re: Global Link/Dream World Upgrades Detailed [Unova Pokémon Confirmed for Dream Worl Do we post in this thread what we encountered, then? I posted in the Dream World Discussion Thread under Pokemon Video Games. I ran into Baltoy, Cleffa, Cubone, Diglett, Dunsparce, Nosepass, Onix, Sandshrew...
  11. H

First visit to the Dream World to explore the Icy Cave. Tucked in a Cubchoo. Was sent to the Icy Cave 7 times in a row (on the 7th visit it was empty). Items: Belue Berry Dark Gem Durin Berry (4 times) Ghost Gem Grass Gem Heart Scale Ice Gem Pass Orb (4 times) Smooth Rock Watmel Berry (2...
  12. H

IV help! Somebody?

Assuming that only one of the parents holds a power item, that IV will definitely be passed down from that parent. Then the game will randomly select 2 out of the other 5 stats, and for each of them it will randomly decide which parent to take that stat's IV from. Then the remaining 3 IVs will...
  13. H

Favourite pokémon noise?

I like Chatot's cry. Also whenever I hear Victreebel's cry I hear "Hello, how are you?"
  14. H

Character Limit Extension

I would love to see them extend the character limit, particularly for player names. There's surely no longer a need to restrict to only 7 characters for the player name; at least make it 10 characters like for pokemon names. It would only add 6 bytes to the amount of storage required per pokemon.
  15. H

Yes, if you have not wished for a pokemon then the list of encountered pokemon will be the same when you next visit; it will not have been blanked.
  16. H

It may be my imagination, but it often seems to me that the Rugged Mountain has fewer pokemon than the other areas. It seems to have fewer pokemon and more items, but that's just a subjective impression.
  17. H

Favorite/least favorite Dream World game?

:smug: (I got this score just today. The Relicanth was female, too. I didn't need one, but I took her home anyway.) Actually I kind of prefer the Candle-Blowing game now, but Wailord is still fun once in a while. I have only a small number of pokemon I still want to get from the Dream World...
  18. H

Found a female Skorupi this evening! Only 3 more species to find, 2 from the Rugged Mountain and 1 from the Sparkling Sea. Also I found two evolution stones this week, so that's pretty good going.
  19. H

Yes, you get between 5 and 7 visits in which the island will be populated, then it will become empty every visit.
  20. H

Ran into a female Teddiursa today! I also found a Hard Stone in the Sparkling Sea. The other day I found a Leaf Stone in the Rugged Mountain, which was nice. Only 4 females left to get!
Back
Top Bottom