• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Hammerite
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

Geonet region list

I spent quite a while looking around for a full list of regions recognised by Geonet in Black and White. But I could only find one that seems to be for Generation 4 (it's here.) It didn't seem to be accurate for Generation 5. So I took the initiative and went through in a "new game" until the...
  2. H

Poké Transfer and Pokémon with ALL CAPS names

I was considering applying to open a trade shop stocked with shiny Pokémon that I'd caught through Poké Radar chaining on my Platinum cart. (This is not something I am thinking of doing imminently. I do not have enough stock to do it yet.) But of course, one issue with Pokémon that have been...
  3. H

Dream World Happiny, Chansey or Blissey

As you may be aware, from today Dream World Chansey is legit, because a Japan-only promotion is starting. I would very much like to get hold of a Happiny, Chansey or Blissey with Healer. The pokemon need not be "the" Blissey made available in the promotion! It may be a daughter (grand-daughter...
Back
Top Bottom